BBMP Recruitment 2018 is one of the most searched exams in Bengaluru.Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) is the 4th largest municipal corporation in India. It is the executive preponderance level-headed for the infrastructural & civic virtue of Bangalore. It deals with the systematic development of the city in every aspect as building regulations and zoning, hygiene, health, licensing, education and trade, as well as the quality of life issues such as water bodies, lung spaces, parks, and greenery.
It depicts the 3rd level of government administered by city council members including elected representatives of each locality/wards. The body is formed in every 5 years following the political norms. Previously Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BMP) was known as Bangalore City Corporation (BCC). The last election was held in 2015. Present Mayor of BBMP is R.sampath Raj, a member of Indian National Congress, Deputy mayoris Padmavathi Narsimhamurthy, Janata Dal (Secular), corporation commissioner is N. Manjunath Prasad IAS and leader of the opposition is Padmanabha Reddy, BharathiyaJanatha Party. BBMP is split up into 10 zonal areas are as follows: Yelahanka Zone, Dasarahalli Zone, Gandhinagar Zone, Rajarajeshwarinagar Zone, Jayanagar Zone, Bommanahalli Zone, Mahadevapura Zone, Sarvagnanagar Zone, Malleshwaram Zone, Vijaynagar Zone.
So if you are want to know about BBMP Recruitment then read this post till the very end.
- 1 Details for BBMP Recruitment 2018
- 2 BBMP Recruitment 2018 Notification-
- 3 MPPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancies post-wise
- 4 Educational Qualification & salary packages of MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- 5 How to Apply for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment
- 6 Other important details About MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Details for BBMP Recruitment 2018
The BBMP Has Called for the Notification of Filing up the post by the Eligible Candidates, Candidates Should have Completed Desired Education Qualification stated below and the date for Walk-in is 14,15,16-02-2018 on Official Website.Thus there is good news for all the people who are seeking for jobs in Bangalore. BMPP has released vacancies in the medical sector. Mostly, who are looking for jobs in health department this is a very good opportunity worth taking step towards making your career in the sector of your choice with handsome salary and fame.It is a matter of pride to be a part of BBMP and serve Karnataka using their skillful and practical knowledge. So if you are thinking of applying for BBMP Recruitment 2018 then keep reading this column and be a part of the renowned and esteemed organization.
The curious candidates can use this opportunity by going through this article for more details on the same.
Recruiting organization pf BBMP Recruitment 2018
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
BBMP Recruitment 2018 Notification-
Auxiliary Nursing Mid Wifery, Medical Officer, Specialist Radiologist and other posts
BBMP Recruitment 2018
14th Feb 2018
16th Feb 2018
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancies post-wise
|Specialist Radiologist||04 Posts|
|IT Consultant||01 Posts|
|Medical Officer||02 Posts|
|City Programme Manager||01 Posts|
|T Technician||02 Posts|
|Auxiliary Nursing Mid Wifery (ANM)||120 Posts|
Educational Qualification & salary packages of MPPSC Recruitment 2018
|S. No.||Name of Posts||Qualifications||Total vacancies||Pay Band|
|1.||Specialist in Radiologist||DMRD with minimum 3 years of experience M.D in radiology or its equivalent degree recognised by MCI||04||Rs 1,10,000/- (negotiable)|
|2.||Physician||M.D in medicine or its equivalent degree recognised by MCI||02||Rs 1,10,000/-|
|3.||IT consultant||MCA/M-TECH in Information Technology with experience in appropriate sector that will be acceptable in health sector||02||50000|
|4.||Medical officers||MBBBS recognised by MCI||02||Rs 45,000/-|
|5.||City programme Manager||MBA in HR/Finance (Regular on-campus) with computer proficiency with experience of 2 years in health zone||01||Rs 40,000/-|
|6.||O.T Technician||Diploma in O.T Lab technology and registered in Karnataka paramedical board||02||Rs 15,000/-|
|7.||Auxiliary Nursing Mid wifery (ANM)||ANM training registered in Karnataka||120||Rs 12,000/-|
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Age limit
Candidates applying for BBMP career Recruitment 2018 should be from 22 years to 40 years of age. Check the official notification for age relaxation details
MPPSC Recruitment Selection Process
Selection process for the candidates applying for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment 2018 is as follows,
Educational Qualification for BBMP Vacancy
Candidates applying for BBMP career Recruitment 2018 should have Bachelor degree / its equivalent qualification from the recognized institution. For job-wise details, check the notification.
BBMP Job Pay Scale
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike offers a reasonable pay for Various Health Departments.
BBMP Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
How to Apply for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment
- Log in to the official website http://bbmp.gov.in/
- Open Notification & application form of Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Jobs
- Fill the required details like your academic qualification, experience, skill and other details as per the instructions
- Attach the relevant documents in the described size and format
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Complete the BBMP Jobs Application Form as suggested
- Take a print out of the application form of BBMP Recruitment 2018
Other important details About MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the post applied for.
- Before applying they must keep documents ready to be shown like-
- The date of birth proof.
- The identity card for proof of residence.
- All the educational documents that make the person eligible to apply for the post.
- The proof for caste and category, if applicable.
- Professional experience certificates, if any, that will help the candidate with the necessary exemptions.
- Latest photographs and signatures, for the verification process.
- The candidates need to carry latest and original identity proof like- aadhar card, PAN card, driver’s license, voter’s card etc.
- The candidates must take print out of the application form and keep it for their further reference.
- For any additional details, visit the official website of the BBMP and attend the recruitment process in the designated time for the better selection procedure.
- Be on time for the selection process.