BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 is going to be held soon! BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment through GATE 2018 has spread forward the legacy and has continued to proceed with putting up the details of the recruitment process. The BHEL Recruitment will begin in the coming year and the candidates can easily be a part of this exam. The application process for the same will begin soon enough.
The application form for the BHEL Recruitment through GATE is to be conducted soon enough and is likely to be held up in the month of January. The date that is decided and taken into consideration so far is 9th January. The last date to apply for the examination is February 3rd, 2018 and candidates must submit their details for the purpose before the given slot.
In order to get the eligibility pass, candidates who are from the mechanical or electrical stream will have to appear for the GATE exam for the year 2018 so that they can proceed forward with the BHEL examination process. Candidates who aim to appear for the BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 exam will have to pass through certain criteria and will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks they score in their GATE examination for the year 2018. The GATE 2018 marks will be considered and that is what will decide the fate of the candidate’s.
- 1 The Little Facts about BHEL requirement
- 2 Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- 3 The Needed Documents for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- 4 Filling up the application form for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- 5 Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment
- 6 Cut-off for BHEL Recruitment
The Little Facts about BHEL requirement
The PSU is known to us as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and the total number of available posts is for the Engineer Trainees. The total vacancy available is for both i.e. Mechanical and Electrical and each will have a vacancy of 30 and 20 respectively.
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
|1.||GATE 2018 releases its application form||1st September 2017|
|2.||Last Date for the application form of GATE 2018 submission||9th October 2017|
|3.||The GATE 2018 exam last date||3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th February 2018|
|4.||Release of GATE 2018 admit card||5th January 2018|
|5.||Start date for the submission of BHEL application||January 9th, 2018|
|6.||The last date to fill up the application form for BHEL||February 3rd, 2018|
|7.||The dates for the Interview||yet to be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Age Limit
- The appearing candidates who are a part of General Sector will have to have an age limit of 25 years at least.
- The candidates appearing in the exam and are belonging to the SC/ST sector will have to have an age limit of 30 years.
- Nationality: Indian Citizens only are eligible to apply for the BHEL exam.
- Qualifying Exam Type
- As per the records, students must have finished their full-time tech or B.Sc Course at a well-known university.
- The candidates applying for the BHEL exam must have appeared for full-time courses and are required to hold a degree before graduation.
- The engineering degree of the candidates can either be B.Tech, B.E, or of any category.
- The candidates who are a part of M.Tech and M.E can also easily apply for the exams. All they need to have is a full-course of 5 years from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks
- 65% – Compulsory for the General and the OBC category to score the minimum aggregate marks of at least this much
- 60% – This is for the ones who belong to the SC, ST, and PWD. They are required to have minimum aggregate marks as mentioned.
The Different Paper Allowed in BHEL Recruitment
|Electrical & Electronics Electrical|
|Instrumentation and Control|
|High Voltage Engineering|
|Power Plant Engineering|
|Industrial and Production Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering and Tool Production|
|Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering|
|Manufacturing Process and Automation|
|Power Plant Engineering Production|
|Engineering Production and Industrial Engineering|
|Thermal Engineering Manufacturing Technology|
The Needed Documents for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- The appearing candidates are required to have a scanned copy of their caste/ tribe. They are required to mention the category they belong to i.e. SC, ST, or OBC. The size of the file must not exceed 1 MB and the format that it should be submitted in should be .jpg or.jpeg
- If the candidate is suffering from any disability, then the candidate required to have the disability certificate along with them.
- The candidates required to have a scanned photograph of them self and the photographs must follow a particular dimension which is as follows. The size of the photographs must not exceed 500 KB.
- The Width * Height = 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm
- The Maximum pixel = 480 * 640
- Minimum Pixel = 240 * 320
- The candidates’ browser required to have a copy of their scanned signature as it can be used for multiple purposes. Students are required to sign using a blue or black pen.
Filling up the application form for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Step 1: Filling up the details
- Students are required to click on the “Apply online” link to the application process for applying for the examination on official site.
- Further, the students are required to select the discipline the host of life or as well as enter the valid registration number Gate 2018.
- Later the candidates are required to fill up all the personal details related to them like their educational qualification details, their date of birth, and then they are required to submit the same.
- After the students have taken care of everything, they will be given an acknowledgment number which should be kept safe in order to login again.
Step 2: Uploading all the relevant documents for the process
- Candidates are required to give acknowledgment number that was generated during the filling up of the form as the username and date of birth simultaneously as the password.
- Further, the candidates are required to take care all the document specifications that are mentioned in the table above and submit the documents in the same manner.
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment
The final merit list of the students will depend on the mark they score in their GATE examinations. Also, one deciding factor will be the way they appear and go through the personal interview round. The weight is given as follows:
- Students required having at least 75% weight out of the total score in the GATE examination.
- The personal interview round will have a weight of 25%.
Cut-off for BHEL Recruitment
- The Mechanical Stream will have a cut-off of:
- The Electrical Stream will have a cut-off of:
- The Electronics Stream will have a cut-off of:
- The Metallurgy Stream will have a cut-off of:
Here are all the required details of the candidates and everything that they might want to know for appearing in the BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018. All the very best to everyone.