Bihar Scholarship 2017-2018 is now open and you can Apply Online with Application Form right now. The State Government of Bihar is going to release the Bihar Scholarship 2017-2018 application form for candidates specifically belonging to the scheduled caste(SC), scheduled tribe(ST) and other backward classes(OBC). The Bihar Scholarship 2017-2018 application form can be downloaded by the candidates by visiting the official website of the Bihar Board which is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in. Candidates can apply for the scholarship and can submit their form before the last date using Online mode. All related details regarding this Scholarship can be checked at the official website.
All candidates belonging to the Reserved Category can apply for the Bihar Scholarship 2017-2018. More details regarding this Scholarship Scheme is given below. This scheme is introduced by the state every year.
- 1 Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form Status 2017
- 2 Bihar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 3 Documents Required to apply online for the Bihar Scholarship 2017-2018
- 4 How to Apply for Online Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2017
Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form Status 2017
The Bihar Government Welfare Society has invited candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes category, to fill the scholarship form. These candidates can visit the official website mentioned, and then apply for the scholarship as per their eligibility Criteria. Only those form shall be accepted which is submitted before the last date of online application.
Online Bihar Scholarship Form 2017 Details
|Bihar Scholarship Online Form||Details|
|Organization name||Bihar Public Welfare Department|
|Subject name||Bihar Scholarship|
|Starting Date of Online Application||To be updated soon|
|Last Date of Online Application||To be updated soon|
|Status||Will be available soon|
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Must be a resident of the State of Bihar.
- Must belong to any of the reserved categories, which is the Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST) and Other Backward Classes(OBC).
- The total family income should not exceed one lakh rupees.
- Only two candidates from the same parents can apply for the Post Matric Scholarship.
- Must be studying in any government or semi-government institute recognized by the state of Bihar.
- Should not apply for any other scholarship scheme in Bihar.
Documents Required to apply online for the Bihar Scholarship 2017-2018
- The family income certificates.
- College/School certificate.
- Residential proof certificate.
- Caste certificate(SC/ST/OBC).
- Latest passport size photograph.
- All certificates should be properly attested.
- Mark sheet of last passing class/semester.
List of the Districts
How to Apply for Online Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2017
For candidates who don’t know the process of online application, they can follow the steps given below:
Step 1. Visit the official website of Bihar Welfare Department. Bcebewelfare.nic.in
Step 2. Find the “Apply Online Scholarship Form 2017” link.
Step 3. Click it and open it on a new page.
Step 4. Fill all necessary details, as the personal details.
Step 5. Upload all the attested document photocopies.
Step 6. Click on “Submit” button.
Step 7. Keep a screenshot of the application form for future use.