The CRPF also was known as the Central Reserve Police Force has regulated a public notice about hiring constables, Assistant Sub Inspector for the year 2017. The written test for the examination was conducted in July which has now expired.
Well, the dates regarding the exam centre and the list of the eligible candidates are to be provided by the officials concerned. Here are all the dates regarding the CRPF examination.
Examination Date for the candidate’s applying for Constable: 14th May 2017 (expired)
Examination Date for the candidate’s applying for Assistant Inspector: 16th July 2017 (expired)
Examination Date for Physical Test for the candidate’s applying for Assistant Inspect: Month of May/June (expired)
Notice: – The physical exam test, the written examination etc. will all be conducted on the same day as allotted. Candidate must keep all the valid documents that are required for the process.
CRPF Sub Inspector Physical Test 2017 | Admit Card Details-
|Date of the Event||Dates|
|Written Test Exam Date||16th July 2017 (expired)|
|Written Test Exam Date Admit Card||Yet to be declared|
|Physical Test||May 2017 (expired)|
|PST/PET Admit Card||April 2017 (expired)|
It is advised to download the admit card beforehand if you are going to be a part of this examination. The skill tests for the eligible candidates are to be conducted soon enough after the results of the PST are out. There will be a medical test followed if the candidate’s crack the skill tests. All the details regarding the medical test will be there in the CRPF Admit Card.
For any other queries, you can always contact the CRPF helpline number: 011-24368630
CRPF Exams Process for Selection
- The first test conducted will be a Physical Standard Test.
- Written Examination is the stage two.
- Typing Test or Skill Test.
- Finally, comes the Medical Checkup Round.
Here is everything you must know about CRPF Admit Card.
|Name of the Recruiter||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Different Category of Posts||Constable – Tradesman as well as Technician
Assistant Sub Inspector
|Total Number of vacancies available||Constables: 2945
Assistant Sub Inspector: 219
|Exam date for Constable||14th May 2017 (expired)|
|Exam date for Assistant Sub Inspector||16th July 2017 (expired)|
|Different Schemes for Selection||PST/PET
|Admit Card Information||Only available online|
The admit card can be downloaded from the web portal soon after it is published on the official website.
You can also login into www.crpfindia.com with the help of your application number and date of birth. There is nothing to worry if you have forgotten your application number; a quick solution is provided in the download section.
The Officials conducting the examinations have generated a notice in which they advise the candidates to download the admit card only once and not more than once. All you need to do is log in to the web portal of CRPF with your ID and then take the printout of your hall ticket as it is the most important element. There are also chances that a particular IP address will get blocked if there are continuous downloads of admit card.
Instruction to Follow
To stay eligible for the position, it is important to follow these instructions.
- Any calculating device like mobile phones and calculator are strictly prohibited inside the examination room.
• This is concerning the candidates who made their choice with “Hindi Typing,” they are requested to practice for the same using the Mangal font. Login into the website to know the layout of the keyboard as well the font type.
- A hall ticket printout is to be issued on the day of the exam, except the ticket, the students are advised not to bring “ANY” other paper along with them.
- In between the reporting period students can make their entry, except for that, the candidates making their visit after the exam has started will not be entertained further.
- Use black and blue pen only for marking the answers in the OMR sheet as well as filling your details.
- It is a good idea to visit the examination centre before the actual day of examination to avoid any mishaps.
- You will not be allowed to give your exam if you don’t have well-printed call letter of CRPF which must state the post you are applying for.
Instruction for Sub Inspector Post
If you have cleared the written test, there will be a skill test following the written test in which the candidates will appear with the help of a computer.
Dictation: – A total of 10 minutes at the rate of 80 words every minute.
Time of Transcription: – Typing checked either with the English language or Hindi, English Typing for 50 minutes and Hindi typing for 65 minutes.
Here is everything that you need to know about the Central Reserve Police Force and their examination routine. Keep yourself updated and keep the details intact as it might lead to process the issues further. Good luck to one and all.