The Go Air Recruitment Process is open and is serving vacancies for the post Cabin Crew. All the criteria related to the recruitment process can be found below. So, any interested candidates who meet and are ready to accept the challenge for Go air recruitment can be a part of this process. Candidates can apply through the online process as well. Go Air will also conduct Go Air Walk in Interview for the candidates who have registered for the examination on the scheduled dates. All the details can be availed from the information in the page.
It is mandatory for all the applicants to bring the needed documents on the day of the interview. There is a certain dress code that will follow up as well. The female candidates will have to wear Formal Short Sleeved Shirt or Blouse paired up with a knee length skirt. Male candidates have to attend the interview in a Formal suit and follow up with a smart hairstyle.
- 1 Go Air Recruitment
- 2 Documents Required for Go Air Recruitment Interview Process-
- 3 How to apply for the Go Air Recruitment
- 4 Go Air Walk-in Dates With Places-
Go Air Recruitment
Go Air Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Cabin Crew
Qualifications of Education
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Cabin crew recruitment process for Go Air must have finished their Higher Secondary education from a well-known university. Also, it is important for the candidates to have fluency in English and Hindi languages.
Requirements of Age
If your age is somewhere between 18 years to 30 years, then and only then is a candidate eligible to be a part of the Go Air recruitment process.
Height –157 cms
Body Mass Index –18 to 22
Skin – No tattoos and No scars
Height – 172 cms
Body Mass Index –18 to 24.9
Skin – No tattoos and No scars
It is quite likely for one to think about the figures if by they qualify in the go air recruitment for the position of cabin crew. The salary and the figures vary but it is assured that it will be enough to suffice the needs of an individual. It might also include some benefits about which the candidates will be informed later.
For the selection process of the candidates, Go Air is all set to hold up the Walk-In interview sessions as per the dates that have been scheduled for the same. In order for one to qualify for the post and be a part of the cabin crew, the applicants must clear the Interview.
Documents Required for Go Air Recruitment Interview Process-
Here is the list of documents that one will need for the Interview process.
- The Resume must include your very recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of Higher Secondary certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card as well as Passport
For the Crew who have experience
- Candidates must have a copy of SEP.
- Accepted Resignation Letter from the previous Airline
- AEP Acceptance and Surrender
How to apply for the Go Air Recruitment
For applying in the Go Air Cabin Crew Vacancies, here are the lists of mentioned steps.
- Start with visiting the official website that is goteam.in
- From there, go to the career tab which is present in the menu of the home page
- From the next page that appears, choose the “Cabin Crew Walk-in” tab.
- That is when you will get the list of all the walk-in interviews.
- All the details like recruitment, timings, and venue can appear in the list.
- In front of the venue and date, click on the Apply button that is present right there.
- Hit the New User tab if you are a new user and are new. If not, for the rest users, all you have to do are login with your account number and password.
- For the new users, they are required to fill up a form that is presented before them and at the end, they also need to submit their “resume” and finally click on the submit button
- Finally, the new users can log in with their account number and password as well.
- The application form is now available for both new and existing user to fill up and then finally the submit buttons need to be clicked.
- Take out a print out of the application form to keep a record of the same.
Go Air Walk-in Dates With Places-
|08th September 2017||Chennai||PTC Aviation Academy 52/206, G.S.T Road, Chromepet, Chennai – 600044||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|21st September 2017||Mumbai||Go Airlines Ltd C-1, Wadia International Center Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Worli||11:00 AM to 12:30 AM|
|14th September 2017||Bengaluru||Go Airlines Ltd. Base Office Ground Floor, Alpha 3 building, Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru||9:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
|17th September 2017||Ahmadabad||Aerostar Jet Training Academy Pvt Ltd 101 Primate Complex, Opp Mother Dairy, Near Gormoh Restaurant, Judges Bungalow Cross Road, Bodakdev, Ahmadabad – 380054||9:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
The aspirants can also visit the official website of Go Air recruitment by clicking here for being a part of more and more details that they might need regarding the process of recruitment. The web portal will keep all the aspirants updated with all the news and headlines. Well, now that you have all the possible details, there is no reason to wait for anything anymore. All the best to all the candidates.