It is always an honor to be a part of the Haryana police recruitment organization and with the help of the recruitment process that is to take place in Haryana; you get a chance to apply for the same. Everybody wants to know the Haryana police exam date 2017 and Haryana police exam pattern and Haryana police syllabus too. So here you will get all the relative information about Haryana police recruitment board Panchkula. The government has been working efficiently in the field of Haryana employment to make it better and taking actions in the field of education too mostly increasing women teachers by conducting several Haryana teachers eligibility test etc.
The Haryana police online form 2017 or Application Form is now available, and so is the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Form for 2017. There are new and open vacancies for the same. HSSC has ensured the recruitment of 4500 male constables and a total of 1032 female constables.
The application process for the recruitment will begin from 12th June 2017 which, as for now has expired. The application form for the same is available online only, and the last date of the registration was 11th July 2017.
Here is a little sneak peek into the information.
|Male Constable Seats||4500|
|Female Constable Seats||1032|
|Date of application submission||12th June 2017|
|Application submission last date||11th July 2017(by midnight)|
|Fee payment ( last date )||13th July 2017 (by midnight)|
|Number of Advt.||5/2017|
|Name of the department||Haryana Police|
- 1 Details of the Male Post | Category No. 1 – 4500
- 2 Physical Requirement or Qualifications Needed for the Post
- 3 Physical Requirement in Haryana police
- 4 Conditions: Haryana Police Constable Age Limit
Details of the Male Post | Category No. 1 – 4500
|Category ( Name )||Availability|
These constables are to belong to Level – 3 with a pay scale of Rs. 21,700.
Physical Requirement or Qualifications Needed for the Post
- The minimum qualification that an individual must suffice is having a certificate of class 12th.
- If it is the Sub-Inspector post you want to be a part of, graduation is compulsory.
- Language Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit is required.
Physical Requirement in Haryana police
|Category||Chest||Expansion needed (Chest)||Height|
|Female (Reserved)||NA||NA||156 cm|
|Female (General)||NA||NA||158 cm|
|Male (General)||83 cm||87 cm||170 cm|
|Male (Reserved)||81 cm||85 cm||168 cm|
Conditions: Haryana Police Constable Age Limit
The people applying for the post must belong to the age group 18 to 25 on the date 1st June 2017. In the upper ages of SC, BSB, BC there is a limit of five years, especially for this recruitment.
Details of the Female Post | Category No. 2 – 1032
These female constables are to belong to Level – 3 with a pay scale of Rs. 21,700.
The Payment Process
There are different modes available to pay the fee online which includes net banking, transaction through the card and through e-challan which can be accessed at the time of filling up the application.
- The Female candidates belonging to SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG will have to pay Rs. 13.
- The Male candidates belonging to SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG will have to pay Rs. 13.
- The fees for the General Category is Rs. 100
- The fees for the General Category belonging to the Haryana (Female Candidates only) will have to pay Rs. 50.
- ESM candidates are not required to pay any amount as a fee.
The Process of Selection in Haryana Police Recruitment
There are separate tests and exams the candidates will have to go through in order to qualify for the recruitment process which includes
- Written Examination – This will be an objective paper testing the knowledge of the candidates. This exam will carry 80 marks.
- Measurement Test
- Screening Test
The Physical Test will be given to only those candidates who will qualify the Haryana police written exam.
Preparation Information for the Screening Test
It is quite important to have a wide view of any selection process that is taking place. Now that the new process has been included for selection, there is a chance for things to grow up narrow. As mentioned, the candidates successfully qualifying the written examination are the only ones eligible for the screening test. This test is conducted to know about the physicality and the set of fitness skills possessed by the individuals.
|Candidates||Distance (Race)||Time (Race)|
|Female||1 KM||5 minutes|
|Male||2.5 KM||11 minutes|
|E.S.M||1 KM||4 minutes|
Few Simple Steps to Follow for Haryana Police Recruitment –
- Open the web page containing the details about the form, please be careful and keep all the data in your mind.]
- You can visit the web page right here – http://adv52017.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- After you have gone through everything that you need is a concern to you, click on the tick mark in the box at the end of the page and continue with clicking “Proceed”
- The final step Is regarding your personal details, fill up the form in English and create your own login ID and password.
- If you find a payment process asking you the necessary details, follow the same and fill up your bank details.
- You are good to go.