The IBPS RRB VI Exam was conducted for the recruitment process of two groups: Group A – Officers (Scale I, II, III) and Group B employees. The first exam was conducted in September and the result of that examination is about to be announced very soon.
Candidates in numbers of lakhs had taken the examination, and now the result about to be released will decide their fate. As per context, the candidates whose names will appear in the merit list of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 result will move forward to take the next step of the series, which is the Mains.
The Mains examination has several tests to be attended, and in each of them, the candidates need to attain a minimum score to get themselves shortlisted for interviews. The number of candidates who will be called for interviews depends on the number of vacancies available in each category. This number should not exceed thrice the vacancies in each category.
The results for Scale I will be declared soon. Aspirants are making through this round move on to the Mains which will be held in November. In the same month, recruitment for the groups of Officer Scale-II and III will also be done.
A briefing of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Result in 2017
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy to Moderate|
|Exam Conduction Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Expected date of result||Last week of September|
|Official website to see results||www.ibps.in|
Steps to Check Your IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Result
- You need to log in after you visit the official website of IBPS.
- Search among the trending notifications list.
- There will be a notification that will be mentioning RRBs (CRP RRBs VI). Click on this announcement.
- The page displaying the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Result will open on your browser.
- Complete the form by filling in the details which are asked from you.
- When you do this, your IBPS RRB Officer Scale I result will be displayed.
- It is recommended to capture a screenshot of the result shown to refer it for future requirements.
Scorecard Information for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
- Name of candidate
- Roll number of candidate
- Registration number of candidate
- The preliminary examination date
- Category to which candidate belongs
- The state applied for by candidate
- Maximum score decided for reasoning ability
- Maximum score decided for numerical ability
- The total score compiled for both the sections
- Cut off required to pass in the reasoning ability section for listing to take the mains examination
- Cut off required to pass in the numerical ability section for listing to take the mains examination
- The aggregate cutoff marks
- Marks which are attained by the candidate as per section
- Total marks achieved by the candidate
Complete Stages for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Result
The recruitment process has three steps to be followed, and hence the result also comes out in each of these stages:
The final merit score that is calculated after the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I result is done on the Mains and Interview score basis. But that does not mean the prelims have no value. That is the stage where the initial screening is performed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will the result be declared on time?
Answer: Following the previous years’ dates, the result for this year will also be declared likewise.
Question: Is the result full and final?
Answer: The result that shall be declared is full and final, and presents no scope for improvement.
Question: Does the result for mains decide the final merit list?
Answer: Yes, the result for mains is the deciding factor.
Question: Can a candidate question the result in a court?
Answer: The result is prepared after all the norms being followed. So the scope for the discrepancy is barred.
Question: Is there a separate result declared for each category?
Answer: No. All the categories will have their results announced together.
We wish the best for the candidates, the IBPS aspirants. May those who work hard find their way to success.