If you want to apply for admission in UG, PG and any other Doctoral degree program as well as agriculture and allied subjects, all you need to do is fill the ICAR application form 2017 online.
The online registration for the exam has already started on the official website of ICAR. The application form for ICAR is to be submitted online only and cannot be submitted offline.
The whole process is online and all you are supposed to do the same is to send the confirmation page of the application form to ICAR. The last date for filling up the ICAR application form is 6th May 20117 which has now expired.
Time Table for the Datasheet
|ICAR Application||Begins 20th April 2017|
|ICAR Application||Last Date submission (extended and expired ) 6th May 2017
Shifted from 4th May 2017
|The last date to receive your copy (computer generated)||!5th May 2017 (expired)|
|ICAR UG EXAM||10TH June 2-17 (expired)|
The ICAR Application Fee
Program Application Fee for General, OBC and UPS categories Application Fee for SC, ST, and PC categories
AIEEA 2017 (UG) Rs. 500 Rs. 250
AIEEA 2017 (PG) Rs. 600 Rs. 300
AICE 2017 JRF/SRF Rs. 1200 Rs. 600
Steps to fill the ICAR Application Form
Here is a step by step guide to filling the application form. It is advised to follow the instructions very carefully and not do any mistakes while filling up the form.
You are also requested to sit with your Aadhar enrollment number which is a 28 digit number. If your Aadhar enrollment number is missing in the application form, your form is likely to be rejected.
So, keeping these points in mind, you are asked to fill the form. Here are the details:
- Candidate Details: The candidate’s information includes all the personal details that are related to the concerned candidate filling up the form like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name.
- Aadhar Card Number: The Aadhar Card number is to be carefully filled in your ICAR Application Form. The 28 digit UID number from the Aadhar Card also requires being filled in the form.
- Exam Center City Choice: There is a list at the end of the page which is about your preference and choosing your location where you want to appear for the examination.
- Class 12 School Board: The drop-down list available helps you in choosing the name of your Class 12 board to which your particular institution is affiliated.
- State of Domicile: There is a list at the end of the page that requires knowing the state from where you belong.
- Residence location: This segment talks about the location of your residence whether it is a town or a city or some village.
- Exam group subject: This section is focused on what extra subject did they choose out of Agriculture, Biology or Mathematics.
- Stream: It is quite clear from the name about the details it requires, it is talking about the stream which is either Agriculture/Biology or Mathematics.
- Details of Qualifying Exam: This section consists of the following:
- The year you have passed your 12th examination.
- If you are an appearing student, you are supposed to leave the space blank and if you passed your 12th boards, you have to put your subject name as well as the percentage of marks you have scored in the exam.
- The percentage of marks you have scored in English has a different section and has to be filled up as requested. Put the marks up to 2 decimal places only.
- If you are an appearing student, you are supposed to leave the space blank and if you have passed your 10th and 12th boards exams, then you are supposed to fill out the percentage of marks you have got in the exam.
- Contact Information: This segment is important as it requires all the modes by which they can contact you. It includes your phone number, building no., house no., phone no., pin code, post office no., and your state.
The Documents that Require Being Submitted
- Submit your photograph with your name on it: Paste a current photograph or upload the same in the passport size colour photograph of a photograph whose maximum size must be 100 KB and dimension of the photo should be 3.5*4.5 cm. don’t attest the photograph but put your signature on it.
- Your Signature: The signature should have a maximum size of 50 KB. Make sure to not sign it in capital letters.
- Thumb Impression: Candidates are required to put up their thumb impressions as well. Male is supposed to put the thumb impression of their right thumb whereas the female is supposed to put the thumb impression of their left thumb.
- Proof of your handwriting: In the A4 sheet of the paper you have to write in your running handwriting and write the same in the underlined part of the declaration. If it doesn’t have any declaration, your application is likely to be rejected.
How to proceed with payment?
A student can make the payment through debit or credit card. There is even flexibility to opt for net banking if you desire to pay it that way. The entire process of payment is conducted online so you can pay through the bank. Make sure to collect the receipt of the payment immediately.