JIPMER MBBS Recruitment 2018 Entrance Examination is one of the most prestigious medical entrance examinations out of the primary three medical entrance examinations that are held all over India. The Computer-Based JIPMER MBBS exam is soon going to be conducted and the dates for it has been announced as for now that is 3rd of June, 2018.
The merit list of the candidates will be determined by the qualifying marks that this course in every examination and also with the help of the percentile. The JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2018 is basically held for the candidates who wish to secure their seats permanently in the MBBS examination. All the details concerning the JIMPER exam for the year 2018 like the educational qualifications, eligibility, age limitations, results, admit cards etc will be made available to the candidates soon enough by just going through this article.
- 1 The Seating Details for JIPMER Pondicherry
- 2 JIPMER Application Form
- 3 JIPMER MBBS Fees Details
- 4 JIPMER MBBS Recruitment Admit Card
- 5 JIPMER Exam Pattern
- 6 JIPMER MBBS Recruitment Cut-Off
- 7 List of Documents Required for JIPMER MBBS Recruitment 2018
- 8 JIPMER Results
The Important Dates for JIPMER MBBS Recruitment 2018
|Application Form will release on||7th of March 2018|
|Last date to apply||13th of April 2018|
|Admit cards release date||Third week of May 2018|
|Entrance Examination date||3rd June 2018|
|Merit list||Third Week of June|
|First Counseling||27th June 2018 - 29th June 2018|
|Second Counseling||25th July 2018|
|Third Counseling||28 August 2018|
|Fourth Counseling||28 September 2018|
|Closing Dates of Admission||30th September 2018|
|MBBS Studies will begin||1st of July 2018|
- The application form will be available online and candidates can get the same from 7th of March 2018.
- The very last date for the candidates to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance examinations is on 13th of April 2018.
- The candidates can download the JIPMER MBBS admit cards from the official website itself and it will start from the third week of May in the year 2018.
- The entrance examination date for JIPMER MBBS 2018 as far has been assumed to be on 3rd June 2018.
- The JIPMER MBBS 2018 merit list will be published on the website in the third week of June in the present year.
- The first counseling for the MBBS is to be held from 27th June 2018 and will continue until 29th June 2018.
- The second counseling will begin on 25th July 2018.
- The third counseling will start in the month of August and the dates assigned for this day same is 28 August 2018.
- The fourth and the final counseling will be held in the month of September and the date scheduled for it is 28 September 2018.
- The admission dates are finally closing on 30th September 2018.
- The course for MBBS studies will begin from 1st of July 2018.
The Seating Details for JIPMER Pondicherry
The entire seating plan for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination for the year 2018 has been published recently. All the details concerning the same are coming right up.
|Catgories||JIPMER Pondicherry Seats||JIPMER Karaikal Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||28||10|
- The unreserved categories will have total seats in JIPMER Pondicherry– 50 and a total of 15 seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
- The Other Backward Class categories will have total seats in JIPMER Pondicherry – 28 and a total of 10 seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
- The Scheduled Caste categories will have total seats in JIPMER Pondicherry – 16 and a total of 06 seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
- The Puducherry people will have total seats in JIPMER Pondicherry – 40 and a total of 14 seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
- The NRI categories will have total seats in JIPMER Pondicherry – 5 and a total of 1 seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
JIPMER Application Form
Candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria will have the need to apply online at the official website of JIPMER MBBS Recruitment and that is www.jipmer.edu.in. However, a thing to note here is that the JIPMER MBBS 2018 forms will be available to submit on the official website only and that too online.
JIPMER MBBS Fees Details
|General and OBC||Rs. 1200|
|SC and ST||Rs. 1000|
|Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH)||Free|
The fee structure for the last year was Rs. 1200 for the other backward classes and the general classes. However, for the scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe categories, the application fees are Rs. 1000. The NRI candidates have to pay application fees of Rs. 2500.
JIPMER MBBS Recruitment Admit Card
The dates or the admit card release has already been announced and the students can grab the admit cards in the third week of June. It is required of the students to get a printout of the admit cards and bring the hall ticket in the examination hall. The candidates also need to pay a regular visit on the official website of JIPMER MBBS Recruitment to know about the regular updates and the regular process happening on the website.
JIPMER Exam Pattern
The entire examination process and admission of MBBS is done on the basis of JIPMER MBBS Recruitment entrance examination. The examination will consist of multiple choice questions and the rest of the syllabus of JIPMER MBBS will consist of XI and XII examination.
The examination will consist of a total of 200 questions that will be objective type. Every correct answer will on the student a reward of 4 marks and zero mark reward goes for the answers that are not answered. The examination will have no negative marking so the students can attempt all the questions. All the questions will just have one correct answer for the students to give the replies.
The pattern of the examination is as follows.
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Subject wise Papers||Chemistry: 60
English Comprehension: 10
Logical and Quantitative Reasoning: 10
|Marking||For Correct Answer= +1
For Wrong Answer= 0
|Examination Time||1 hour and 90 minutes|
- The examination will be multiple choice questions and all the questions included in the question paper will be multiple types only.
- The total number of questions will be 200 in the examination.
- As mentioned, every correct answer will on the student a reward of 4 marks and there will be no negative marking.
- The maximum marks that the students can achieve are up to 800.
- The examination will continue for 1 hour and 90 minutes.
Here is the subject wise marking pattern for the JIPMER MBBS Recruitment Examination
The logic and quantitative will have 10 questions.
The English language and comprehension will have 10 questions.
Physics will consist of 60 questions which comprise the marks.
Chemistry will consist of 60 questions and will hold a total of 60 marks.
Biology will also consist of 60 questions.
JIPMER MBBS Recruitment Cut-Off
The candidates appearing in the JIPMER MBBS Recruitment can know all the details of the cut-off marks on the official website. The cut-off, in general cases, remains the same for almost all the years.
Students are required to keep an eye on the official website to find out about the current cut-off marks. The students are required to prepare for their syllabus once they have a vision of the cut-off marks and then work on it in the same manner. The margin of the cut-off marks are generally same and students can take a rough idea from the marks that were available in the past one year.
List of Documents Required for JIPMER MBBS Recruitment 2018
The candidates appearing in the JIPMER MBBS Recruitment will have to submit a few documents for the purpose and they are required to upload it to the examination process.
- The students will need to submit a colored photograph of them
- They will have to submit their own signature.
- If the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, then they are also required to submit their own certificate proving the same.
The results of JIPMER MBBS examination are to be declared just after the examinations are taken care of. The candidates appearing in the examinations are required to pay a time to time visit on the official website of JIPMER MBBS to know about the results.