- 1 Epass Karnataka Scholarship Details
- 2 Karnataka epass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Epass Application Status Or Documents Necessary When Applying For The Kar Epass
Karepass.cgg.gov.in Karnataka E-Pass Scholarship | Apply Online
A recent notification has been released by the State Government of Karnataka (karepass.cgg.gov.in) that it shall provide epass Karnataka or Karnataka E-Pass scholarship benefits to the students belonging to the Karnataka state.
This is an excellent scheme for the students. Students who are particularly financially weak, unable to pay their school and college fees can apply for this Karnataka Scholarship 2017 scheme.
Read the epass.cgg.gov.in guidelines and eligibility criterion to apply for karepass scholarship if you are studying in Karnataka. You can also check karepass application status on the official www.karepass.cgg.gov.in 2017.
The Department of Backward Classes under the Government of Karnataka has come forward with this plan to provide necessary financial help for the needing candidates.
Pre and Post matric scholarship is offered to the candidates. The official web portal of the State Government is providing all the requisites.
The official website for the Karnataka government scholarship is karepass.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can visit this site and apply for the award by filling in the form available there. SC/ST and OBC candidates are only eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
So before filling or applying karepass.cgg.gov.in online application form read all these application status and rules so that it will be easy for you.
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Details
|Organization||Karnataka State Welfare Board|
|Online Form Starting Date||To be updated soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be updated soon|
|Status||Will be available soon|
Karnataka epass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a resident of the state of Karnataka.
- You must have passed his 10th and 12th class with a minimum of 60% or above.
- Candidate must belong to the scheduled caste category or other backward castes.
- The total family income of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Students should be studying in a Post Matric college in the state of Karnataka, that is renowned by the government.
Epass Application Status Or Documents Necessary When Applying For The Kar Epass
Candidates should possess the following documents, in context to their own:
- The Secondary school leaving certificate.
- The class 10th or 12th marks sheet.
- The family income certificate.
- The Domicile certificate.
- The latest passport size photograph.
- The Aadhaar card.
- The copy of the Caste certificate.
- The bank account number and the details of the bank.
- The letter from the college is presently studying in.
Steps to apply online at www.karepass.cgg.gov.in for the Karnataka E-Pass Scholarship Online
- The candidates need to visit the official website for epass scholarship status which is given at karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- In the menu given, open the scholarship tab.
- Next, click here to Apply Online the application form 2017 and check your epass Karnataka application status regularly.
- The candidates need to fill in all the details which have been asked of them in the way.
- Check all the details after you have completed filling them.
- All the necessary documents need to be attached.
- Press the submit button, and then send to the respective address.
- A notification will be displayed that will read as “your application form has been successfully submitted.”
- Take a print out of the application form, which may be required for further use.