MPPSC Recruitment 2018 is one of the most demanded jobs as it is very sorted and of relaxed manner. The Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission sees each year a huge number of applicants for all its state government jobs. The post of an MPPSC assistant professor is one such post that witnesses a huge number of applicants each time it’s available. Like each year this time too the Madhya Pradesh government has come up with latest vacancies for the post of assistant professor. Its indeed a matter of pride to be a professor and spread your knowledge to the young generations. So if you are willing to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2018 then keep reading this article.
The interested candidates can avail the opportunity by going through this article for more details on the same.
- 1 Recruiting Organization
- 2 Important dates for MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- 3 MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 4 Posts applied for
- 5 Detailed vacancies and posts of MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- 6 MPPSC 2018 Age limit
- 7 MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Pay band and remuneration details
- 8 Educational criteria and necessary skills requirements for MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- 9 MPPSC 2018 Fees for Applying Online
- 10 Exam dates and selection criteria
- 11 MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card Details
- 12 Other important details About MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service’s Commissions (MPPSC)- The Madhya Pradesh state government administration.
Important dates for MPPSC Recruitment 2018
|MPPSC notification release date||12th Dec. 2017|
|Start Date to Apply Online||15th January 2018.|
|End of Application Submission||14th February 2018 till 11.59 p.m.|
|Any corrections on Application Form||25th 2018 – 16th Feb. 2018|
|Last date for Fee Submission||15th Feb 2018|
Mode of application for the post of MPPSC Assistant Professor 2018
- Offline mode or any other mode is not permitted
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Interested candidates need to apply via- mppsc.nic.in website.
Posts applied for
Assistant professor (Grade-2)
Detailed vacancies and posts of MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Backlog vacancies- 707
Vacancies created by retirement from posts-1040
New vacancies- 1221
The vacancies are distributed accordingly for reserved category. The said vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease accordingly.
MPPSC 2018 Age limit
For the candidates who are domiciled in Madhya Pradesh must be more than 21 and less than 40 years of age.
For candidates who are from other states must be more than 21 and less than 28 years of age. The cutoff date to calculate the age limit is 1stjan. 2018.
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Pay band and remuneration details
For the assistant professor, the pay band is from Rs. 15600-39100 with a grade pay of Rs. 6000.
Also, apart from the basic salary, allowances will be paid like HRA, D.A, conveyance allowance etc.
Educational criteria and necessary skills requirements for MPPSC Recruitment 2018
The candidates interested in applying must be-
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 55% in the bachelors or master’s degree in the related subject wherein they are applying for the post of assistant professor.
- The candidate must have passed exams like the UGC-NET/SET/SLET as well in the given subject in accordance with their degree subject. For each subject, the candidate may see the detailed notification.
- However, the obtained NET/SET score must be from the domicile of Madhya Pradesh candidate.
- The candidates possessing a Ph.D. in the preferred subject are exempted from the UGC-NET/SET/SLET exams. However-
- The Ph.D. degree must be awarded from a recognized university from UGC.
- It must have been evaluated by at least 2 external examiners as well.
- The candidate must have published at least 2 research papers in reputed journals. Also, must have presented the research papers in seminars and conference’s as well.
- Must have finished their viva-voce in presence of external examiners during evaluation.
- All the degrees must be from recognized universities and full-time course mode only.
10-The candidate needs to apply for the particular subject as per the given notification which they must refer.
MPPSC 2018 Fees for Applying Online
For Unreserved and OBC category the application fee is- Rs. 1000 (Only for candidate domiciled in Madhya Pradesh)
For SC/ST the same is Rs. 500.
The said fees can be paid via the online kiosk on the website and also through modes like net-banking, debit card etc.
Exam dates and selection criteria
It is a 2 stage exam. The stage-1 is of online test. It will be a subject related test of total 400 marks.
Stage-2 being that of an interview. It will carry 50 marks.
The time provided will be of 3 hours for the written test. The question paper will be both in Hindi and English language.The candidate needs to obtain at least 40% in written test and for the reserved category at least 30 % to get eligible for the interview process.
The candidates need to clear the cut-off set for each category to be eligible for the interview process.
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in both the stages. The candidates attending an interview will be reimbursed with the traveling allowance according to the present rules.
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card Details
The admit card of the eligible candidate will be uploaded on the website in due time. Students must keep checking the official website for the same.
Other important details About MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the post applied for.
- Before applying they must keep documents ready to be uploaded like-
- The date of birth proof.
- The identity card for proof of residence.
- All the educational documents that make the person eligible to apply for the post.
- The proof for caste and category, if applicable.
- Professional experience certificates, if any, that will help the candidate with the necessary exemptions.
- Latest photographs and signatures, for uploading.
- The candidates need to carry latest and original identity proof like- aadhar card, PAN card, driver’s license, voters card etc.
- The candidates will have the provision for any corrections making in their applications during the said period, with a fee payment of Rs. 50.
- The candidates must take print out of the application form and keep it for their further reference.
- For any additional details, visit the official website of the MPPSC and fill up the forms on time to avoid last minute rush.