ONGC Recruitment 2018 is one of the most awaited exams and is available and applicable to only those who will successfully clear up the GATE exams this year. So if you are looking for ONGC recruitment 2017 through gate then keep reading this article. The eligibility lies in the hands of the students itself. The exam will be conducted somewhere between March/April 2018 as per the current notifications that have been circulating.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recruitment 2018 has made sure to announce its details concerned with the recruitment drive for the Graduate Trainees of Level 1 who are doing their Engineering and Geo-Sciences courses with the GATE platform in the year 2018. This year there are quite a lot of Jobs in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC. All the candidates who wish to appear for the ONGC recruitment will have to register and fill their application form through the GATE 2018. Well, the filling of the form and the registration has to be done before March/April 2018.
The students will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks they score in their GATE examinations. The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the personal interview round only after their successful qualification, they can proceed further. Here are all the details related to the ONGC recruitment process that one would want to know. So look at the below info to check all about ONGC recruitment 2018 like ONGC Jobs 2018, ONGC Job openings, ONGC Job Vacancy, ONGC Careers.
- 1 Job Openings in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation- Examination Dates
- 2 Process to apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018-
- 3 Selection Process of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Job Openings in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation- Examination Dates
It is IIT Guwahati that will be conducting the GATE entrance examination for the year 2018. The dates that have been allotted is February 3, 4, 10 & 11 of the coming year.
However, the application form of GATE 2018 can be collected in the month of August and October. The result of GATE 2018 will be announced in the month of March and the scorecard for the same will be available in the same month but a little later.
Here are the important dates of ONGC Fresher Jobs 2018
- Issuing Gate Examination Application Form: August 31, 2017
- Last Date for filling out the application form: October 9, 2017
- Admit Card Download for GATE 2018: January 5th, 2018
- ONGC Application form availability: March/April 2018
- Last Date for filling up the application form for ONGC recruitment process: Third Week of April 2018
- Last date for putting up the scanned documents and downloading the interview letter: Second/Third week of 2018
- Interview schedule: May, Last Week
Candidates are free to apply for the ONGC exams and those who wish to opt for various positions in the ONGC process will have to meet the eligibility criteria for the ONGC recruitment process in the year 2018.
Here are the list of the needed details and eligibility criteria needed for one and all to be a part of the ONGC recruitment process 2018 through GATE 2018
- The undergraduate engineering programs that students pass through will need them to have a minimum of 60% in the same. That is how they will be eligible to appear for the examination.
- Candidates appearing in the exam will have to be Indian nationalists.
- Students can check the detailed eligibility criteria from the list that is provided below.
- The candidates who have undergone professional exams like Mechanical (AMIE), Electrical (AMIE), Civil (AMIE) will have a tough time in appearing for the ONGC recruitment process.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation degree that is B.Tech or B.E are also eligible to appear for the exams. If the candidates get selected, they will become provisional.
|Unreserved (General)||30 years|
|Other Backward Classes||33 years|
|SC / ST||35 years|
|PWD – Person With Disabilities||40 years|
|Departmental Candidates||Age dates can be extended|
Process to apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018-
The application form for the ONGC recruitment process through GATE 3018 will be made available for the students from the month of March 218 on the official website.
Pre-requisites before applying for the ONGC recruitment process
Candidates appearing for the exams will have to keep certain documents ready before appearing for the examination.
- Admit Card Gate 2018: Candidates have to have their admit card for the Gate examination ready as they will have to mention the dates they appeared or the examination.
- Scanned Signature & Photograph: Candidates appearing for the examination will have to upload their scanned copies of signature along with their photographs.
Documents to be uploaded to the website for ONGC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Photographs which should be less than 70 Kb and should have a JPG or JPEG format
- Signature which should be less than 70 Kb and should have a JPG or JPEG Format
Candidates will have filled up the registration form will have to follow the following steps that are given below
Step 1-Registration: Candidate who will successfully clear the GATE exam for the year 2018 will have to fill have to fill up and an online form of the ONGC recruitment process. For a candidate to register them, they will have to give their email address, mobile number, as well as their GATE application number which they used in their GATE exam. The candidates will have to register through the registration number that they used for their GATE examination.
Step 2-OTP Generation: The linked mobile number will be given an OTP and users will have to pass it to move to the next stage of filling up the application form.
Step 3-Filling up the Application Form: After the candidates are done filling up their forms, they will be asked to fill up their personal data like academics, GATE info, and other details asked in the ONGC form.
Step 4-Viewing the Registered Data: After filling up all the details in the form, candidates can cross check all their details so that there is nothing wrong with their form and no information is misled.
Step 5-Printout of the Registration Slip: After the successful filling up of the application form, candidates are required to get a printout of their registration slip.
Selection Process of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in GATE 2018.
- The qualified candidates will be asked to come for the personal interview round. Candidates are also required to carry their original documents while they go for the interview.
- If the candidates are presently working in a public sector or even if they are working in government zone, they will have to have a no objection certificate from the sector they are working at.
- After the personal interview, candidates will be required to go through a medical test which will decide their addiction or deformity, if any.
ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) Pay Scale-
The candidates who will be working in the ONGC are and successfully qualified will get a pay slip amidst Rs 24,900 – 50,500
There will also be an annual rise of 3%. Not only will that, apart from the general salary, the candidates also be given a certain allowance.
Candidates can enjoy a lot more privilege being a part of ONGC.
ONGC Gate cut off 2018 (GATE Cutoff for ONGC Recruitment)–
The ONGC cutoff gate 2018 of different sectors are as follows:
|Production – Mechanical||831|
|Production – Petroleum||635|
|Production – Chemical||659|
|Drilling – Mechanical||814|
|Drilling – Petroleum||624|
|Cementing – Mechanical||810|
|Cementing – Petroleum||630|
Here are all the details that one might need for the ONGC recruitment 2018 process for the coming year. Here are lots of good luck and good wishes coming up for the participants. So if you still have any doubts about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs 2018 then let us know in the comments below so that we can help you out.
And also don’t forget to share this ONGC recruitment 2017 through gate with your friends to let them know all about upcoming ONGC jobs for freshers!