PSPCL Recruitment 2018 is one of the best upcoming exams for students. PSPCL commonly called or searched as Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, Patiala has made all the necessary amendments and is looking forward to publishing its notification regarding the recruitment process of PSPCL for the year 2018. The Eligible candidates and the ones who wish to participate in the examination can enroll their names soon enough. The dates can we know from the official website of PSPCL and the students are asked to work accordingly. The dates are yet to be announced and students who are interested in appearing for the examination can know about the same from the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Exam.
All the concerned details about the examination can be acquired from here. The students, however, are required to have their eye on the official website for every update.
- 1 General Details about PSPCL Recruitment 2018
- 2 PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Exam Qualification for PSPCL Jobs 2018
- 4 PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 5 PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
General Details about PSPCL Recruitment 2018
The total number of available post in PSPCL recruitment is 2800. Hence, 2800 eligible candidates looking for the opportunity can grab their seats and look for the preparation right away. However, different categories there are different vacancies.
|2.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||350|
- The general category will have a total of 1400 posts available for them.
- The scheduled castes will have a total of 350 posts available for them.
- The other category will have a total of 350 posts available for them.
- The backward class category will have a total of 356 posts available for them.
- The Ex-serviceman will have a total of 196 posts available for them.
- The Physically Disabled category will have a total of 84 posts available for them.
- The Sports Person will have a total of 56 posts available for them.
- The freedom fighters will have a total of 28 posts available for them
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates appearing in the PSPCL Recruitment 2018 examinations will have to follow the age restrictions. The candidates are required to be under the age 42 and above 18.
The age limitations for all the different categories are coming right up.
|Scheduled caste||6 Years|
|Other backward classes||10 Years|
|PH (General)||11 Years|
|PH (Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste)||12 Years|
|PH (Other Backward Classes)||10 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman (General)||5 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman (Other Backward Classes)||6 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman (Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste)||4 Years|
It is important for the candidates who are appearing in the PSPCL examinations to have the following nationalities criteria.
Exam Qualification for PSPCL Jobs 2018
- The candidates who are appearing for the examination has to be a citizen of India.
- The students applying for the examination can also be a citizen of either Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidates who have been a part of Tibetan refugees and have somewhere in the future visit in India, theory to stay in India for the permanent basis can also appear for the examination.
- The candidates appearing in the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited recruitment process are needed to have an Indian Origin or it is also possible for the ones who have migrated from the following countries: Malawi, Myanmar, Vietnam, Zaire, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan.
Educational Qualification for PSPCL Job openings
It is important for the candidates looking forward to the PSPCL examination to have their graduation degrees along with theirs. It is important that the degree should be from a recognized university or college.
The candidates are required to also submit their 12th certification mark sheet in order to prove that they have surely passed the examination.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
The candidates who are eligible who appeared in the examination can directly apply online on the official website of PSPCL.
Here are the instructions for 1 to apply online.
- The candidates are required to browse in and log in through the website www.pspcl.in
- In the different sections available, look for the recruitment section.
- Click on the “Recruitment assistant post” available in the portal.
- If you are a new user and are visiting the website for the very first time, you are required to register yourself before proceeding.
- Choose the register candidate option available in the menu and then fill out all the details and then finally submit the form.
- At the end, candidates are advised to take out a printout of their application form in order to reserve it for future purpose.
PSPCL Recruitment through Gate Application Fees
All the candidates appearing in the examination are required to submit the application fees before appearing in the examination. The application details of all the categories as follows.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 400|
The general category will have to deposit a fee of Rs. 1000. The scheduled caste category will have to submit a fee of Rs. 400. That disabled category will have to submit the fees of Rs. 500.
Candidates are required to pay their application fees online with the help of internet banking, or by using their credit cards, debit cards, or by any other mode. The entire fee will include the application fee as well as the bank charges.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for PSPCL examination will be provided to the candidates just a few weeks before the examination takes place. The examinations are to be conducted in the month of November and most probably the admit card for the same will be released a few weeks before the actual date of the examination is announced.
The candidates are required to have an eye on the official website of PSPCL for downloading the admit cards. Candidates are also required to get a printout of their admit cards as it will be needed while they appear for the examination. The students without an admit card will not be allowed in the examination hall so it is important for the candidates to get a printout of their Admit cards before the PSPCL Recruitment 2018 date.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Cut-Off
The cut-off for the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has not been announced yet. The candidates are needed to know about this from the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. The cut off marks will be updated soon enough and that might help the students to look into their preparations.
The candidates, however, can look into the cut off marks for the previous years and prepare accordingly. It is very important for the candidates to know about the cutoff marks as that is going to decide their level of preparation for PSPCL Exam.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Results
The results for the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited will be made available to the students on the official website of PSPCL. Generally, within few weeks after the examination is over. There is also an interview process which will be held for the students and it is important for the students to qualify the same in order to finally get selected for PSPCL Recruitment 2018.
The candidates who passed the interview process successfully will be asked to join up as soon as the result is published on the official website. The students are required to visit the websites from time to time in order to know about the results.