Everybody is searching for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 nowadays because we know that SBI Clerk 2018 exam is coming soon. State Bank Of India is a well known public-sector bank in India. It is even counted in the world 50 largest banks, and it is totally owned by the Government of India. Every who has applied for being part of this big banking sector must be waiting for its admit card to release. And if you are interested to keep reading this column.
SBI will be releasing the SBI clerk admit card for its prelims as well as main exams. Candidates whose application got selected will be issued a admit card. And carrying a admit card is very necessary during its examination as it proofs its identity. The candidates have to download their SBI clerk admin card using it and had to bring a hard copy of it, there will no acceptance of soft copy at the examination hall.
There will be no availability of a hard copy of the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2018 candidate needs to manage its own. Even the application submission process is online and there is a huge number of vacancy for the posts.
Admit card will be available on the official website of State Bank Of India. Using their registration number, name, date of birth and other important details the candidates can download it without any difficulty. The admit card will contain all the details like name of the candidate, date of birth, examination center, the address of examination center, time of examination, reporting time, age, date of examination and all other details of the respective candidate. The link of the admit card will be soon activated as soon as the SBI will release its SBI Clerk Admit Card.
- 1 Important dates for release of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- 2 Examination pattern for SBI clerk vacancy
- 3 Procedure for selection of SBI clerk vacancy
- 4 Important instruction to be followed while appearing for examination
Important dates for release of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2018 release date for SBI clerk examination: 1st March 2018
- Prelims examination date for SBI clerk vacancy: March or April 2018
- Mains admit card release date for SBI clerk examination: 26th April 2018
- Mains examination date for SBI clerk vacancy: May 2018
- Availability of joining letter for the vacancies: October or November 2018
The main requirements for downloading SBI clerk admit card is candidate’s registration number along with the date of birth (DOB).
Steps for download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2018, as well as mains exams, are stated below
- Go to the official website of State Bank Of India
- Click on the tab stated “ADMIT CARD FOR SBI CLERK EXAMINATION 2018”
- Enter the details which will be pooped up on the screen.
- Check the details which are enlisted on the admit card.
- The admit card is ready to download one go directly take a print out of it or can even do it later.
- Verify all the candidate’s details like name, roll no, registration number, date of birth, reporting time, venue of the examination, time of examination, date of examination, signature, photograph, address, contact number and all other important details which are mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidate must take out the print out of SBI clerk admit card in A4 size sheet.
- Without bringing the admit card candidate will not be eligible to sit for the examination and he/she will be disqualified without appearing in it.
Examination pattern for SBI clerk vacancy
- Questions based on general or financial awareness will be carrying 50 marks with 50 questions with a time limit of 35 mins.
- Questions based on General English will be carrying 40 marks with 40 questions with a time limit of 35 mins.
- Questions based on General Aptitude will be carrying 50 marks with 50 questions with a time limit of 45 mins.
- Questions based on computer ability and reasoning analysis will be carrying 60 marks with 50 questions with a time limit of 45 mins.
- The total marks allotment will be 200 with 190 questions and a time limit of 2 hours and 40 mins.
Procedure for selection of SBI clerk vacancy
- Appearing in Prelims examination
- Passing in Prelims examination
- Appearing in Mains examination
- Passing in Mains examination
- Call for final selection
- Verification of all the documents by the SBI authority
Documents along with Admit card should be taken at the examination hall
- Identity verification documents like PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD, DRIVING LICENSE, AADHAR CARD, BANK PASSBOOK, PASSPORT (the document should contain photo and signature of the candidate).
- Address verification documents like AADHAR CARD, DRIVING LICENSE, PASSPORT, and BANK PASSBOOK (the documents should contain the address of the candidate).
Important instruction to be followed while appearing for examination
- Candidate should read all the instruction stated in the admit card.
- No electronic gadgets will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidate should report to the examination center 15mins prior to the time od scheduled time of examinations.
- Candidate should follow all the rules.