Are you looking for SBI Clerk result 2018? okay then keep reading this article. State Bank of India is considered as one of the renowned banks in India. A large number of candidates has applied for SBI recruitment process. The competitive exam of SBI is considered as one the most popular in India. It offers the career of pride and prestige, and help people building career in the banking sector under Government of India. Today we will share SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 with you.
The SBI Clerk Result 2018 will be announced officially by State Bank of India (SBI). Aspirants from all over India has applied for the vacancy in SBI. Mode for examination will be online. The marks obtained by the candidates will be converted to the scale of 100 for easy allotment. As per the announcement made by SBI most probably the final SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 will be declared in the month of December.
The examination pattern comprises of five sections: English language, Quantitative analysis, Reasoning, Aptitude & general awareness. In all mentioned categories candidate have to secure minimum qualifying marks.After the selection of candidates for Preliminary and Mains examination, they have to go for a personal interview for the final recruitment process.
The cut-off marks for the selection procedure may vary according to the category the candidate belongs to General, ST, SC or OBC. The total marks for SBI clerk main examination will be 200. The total marks will be calculated section wise. All the question will be objective based, only one answer will be correct against each question. The penalty of one-fourth marks will be deducted from each wrong answer.
- 1 Important dates for SBI Clerk Result 2018
- 2 Procedure for selection of SBI clerk 2018 Recruitment
- 3 Download the SBI Clerk 2018 Result for prelims and mains exams
Important dates for SBI Clerk Result 2018
- Start of online registration for SBI clerk examination: 20th Jan 2018
- Closing of online registration for SBI clerk examination: 10th Feb 2018
- Release of admit card for preliminary examination: 3rd March 2018
- Preliminary examination Date: March or April 2018
- Announcement of Preliminary examination results: within 1 month of examination
- Release of admit card for the main examination: 26th April 2018
- Main examination Date: 12th May 2018
- Announcement of SBI Clerk result 2018 (Main examination): June 2018
Procedure for selection of SBI clerk 2018 Recruitment
- Appearing in Prelims examination
- Passing in Prelims examination
- Appearing in Mains examination
- Passing in Mains examination
- Call for final selection
- Verification of all the documents by the SBI authority
Expected cut-off Marks for selection in SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018
|Topics||Total Marks||Cut-off for general||Cut-off for quota|
Expected cut-off Marks for selection SBI Clerk result 2018 (Main examination)
|Topics||Total Marks||Cut-off for General||Cut-off for quota|
|Computer Ability & Reasoning Ability||60||24||19|
Expected cut-off Marks for reserved categories
|Category||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness||Reasoning & computer Ability||Total|
Download the SBI Clerk 2018 Result for prelims and mains exams
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India to download SBI Clerk result 2018
- Click on the tab stated “RESULTS FOR SBI CLERK EXAMINATION 2018”
- Enter the details which will be pooped up on the screen.
- Check the details which are enlisted on the result site.
- The Result is ready to download one go directly take a print out of it or can even do it later.
- Verify all the candidate’s details like name, roll no, registration number, date of birth, reporting time, venue of the examination, time of examination, date of examination, signature, photograph, address, contact number and all other important details which are mentioned in the result.
- Candidate must take out the print out of SBI clerk result 2018 in A4 size sheet.
- Save all the details for the future references.
Documents which should be carried at the examination hall
- Admit Card of the preliminary examination & mains examination respectively.
- Identity verification documents like PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD, DRIVING LICENSE, AADHAR CARD, BANK PASSBOOK, PASSPORT (the document should contain photo and signature of the candidate).
3.Address verification documents like AADHAR CARD, DRIVING LICENSE, PASSPORT, and BANK PASSBOOK (the documents should contain the address of the candidate).
Important instruction to be followed while appearing for examination
- Candidate should read all the instruction stated in the admit card.
- No electronic gadgets will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidate should report to the examination center 15mins prior to the time of scheduled time of examinations.
- Candidate should follow all the rules.
That was all about SBI Clerk Result 2018, if you still want to know more then you can comment below so that we can help you out.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in