SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 is out now and a huge amount of people are searching for it nowadays. It is a dream of every candidate to step on the final rounds of SBI Clerk recruitment process. For the same, it is important for the candidates to clear the two rounds of online examination that are the preliminary and Mains examination.
Talking explicitly of the preliminary round which is likely to be held in the last week of the month of March. The second round that is the Mains examination will be held somewhere around in the month of May and the dates that have been decided for it has Accountants to 12th May 2018. Here are all the details that will guide you through the syllabus of both the examinations.
It is required of the candidates to prepare as for the syllabus in order to get qualified for the SBI clerk post.
- 1 SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 for Prelims Exam
- 2 SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 For Mains Examination
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 for Prelims Exam
The different sections that the appearing candidates need to put their attention to are:
- English language which will hold a total of 30 questions and consists of 30 marks. The total time duration to finish the examination is 20 minutes.
- Numerical ability section that will hold a total of 35 questions and 1 marks will be allotted for each correct answer that is a total of 35 marks. The total time given is 20 minutes.
- Reasoning ability which will have a total of 35 questions of 35 marks. Total time allotted corresponds to 20 minutes.
Syllabus for the English Language
- The reading comprehension section will include a total of 10 questions.
- Fill in the blanks will have a total of 5 questions.
- Para jumbles will also have 5 questions.
- There will be a new section called “cloze test” which will hold 5 questions.
- Error spotting section will have a total of 10 questions.
- The phrase replacement or the sentence correction section will include a total of 5 questions.
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Simplification section which will have a total of 8 to 10 questions.
- The number series will have 5 questions.
- Data interpretation section will have 5 questions.
- The average section will include 1 to 2 questions.
- Interest section will have 1 to 2 questions.
- Mensuration will hold a total of 1 to 2 questions.
- Percentagesegment will consist of only one question.
- Ratio and proportion will consist of 1 question.
- Algebra section will have 2 to 5 questions.
- Profit and Loss will have a total of 1 to 2 questions.
- Time, Speed, and Distance section will hold 2 to 3 questions.
- Time and Work – 1 to 2 questions.
- P n C – 1 Question
- Number System will have 1 to 2 questions.
- Probability – 1 Question
- Mixture Related Problems: 1 to 2 Questions.
Syllabus for Numerical Ability
|Ordering and Ranking||1 – 2 questions|
|Double Line||0 – 5 questions|
|Scheduling||0 to 5 questions|
|Grouping and Selection||0 to 5 questions|
|Directions and Distances||1 to 2 questions|
|Input – Output of Machines||0 to 5 questions|
|Inequalities||3 to 5 questions|
|Syllogism||3 to 5 questions|
|Decoding and Coding||3 to 5 questions|
|Data Sufficiency||0 to 2 questions|
|Seating Arrangement||5 questions|
|Blood Relations||3 to 5 questions|
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 For Mains Examination
- General and Financial awareness section which will hold a total of 50 questions and will consist of 50 marks. The examination will continue for 35 minutes.
- General English section which will have a total of 40 questions and a total of 40 marks. Allotted for this examination will be 35 minutes.
- Quantitative aptitude section which will consist of 50 questions and will be of 50 marks. The total time duration of this examination will be 45 minutes.
- Reasoning ability and computer aptitude which will consist of 50 questions and hold a total of 60 marks. The total time for this section is 45 minutes.
The total duration of the examination is 2 hours and 40 minutes. The total number of questions corresponds to 190 and the overall marks designation is 200.
SBI Clerk 2018 Syllabus for Computer Aptitude
- Database Management System
- Operating System
- Computer Hardware
- Shortcut keys
- Software Knowledge
SBI Clerk Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
Syllabus for General English
- English Comprehension
- Brief Writing
- Structure of Sentence
- Completion of Series
Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Critical Reasoning
- Codes i.e. Coding of sentences
- Visual Reasoning
- Sequential Output Tracking
- Data Sufficiency
- Arrangements and Directions
That’s all, Share these SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 syllabus with your friends too.