SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Exam is looking ahead to put up its official notification recording examination that is to be held in the month of March 2018. Obviously, you will have to apply online for SBI PO 2018 as soon as possible after March 2018. The applicants who are interested to apply for the examination can enroll their names before the last date. The SBI PO examination will be conducted in two stages. Candidates qualifying the first test eligible to appear for the 2nd Stage. The first will be a preliminary exam and the second one will be the mains exams. So, the candidates who qualify the preliminary exam success will be eligible and can go further for appearing in the main examinations. The main examination will, however, consist of group discussion round and a personal interview round. All the concerned details about the SBI PO 2018 notification yet to be announced and will be announced publicly on the board official website of SBI PO.
- 1 The Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment EXAM
- 2 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Examination Pattern
- 4 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- 5 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Cut-Off
- 6 SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Results
The Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment EXAM
|1.||Application process will starts on||March 2018|
|2.||Last date for the application Form||April 2018|
|3.||Admit cards for preliminary exams||May 2018|
|4.||Preliminary SBI PO exam||May 2018|
|5.||Preliminary examination results||May 2018|
|6.||Admit cards for mains exams||June 2018|
|7.||Mains SBI PO exam||June 2018|
|8.||Mains examination results||July 2018|
|9.||Admit cards for the interview & Group Discussions process||July 2018|
|10.||Final results||October 2018|
- The application process will happen online and the commencement of it will be held from March 2018.
- The last date for the application process and the winding up will be conducted in April 2018.
- The admit cards will be available for preliminary exams during the month of May 2018.
- The preliminary SBI PO exam will be held in the same month and that is May 2018. The exact dates are yet to be announced.
- The preliminary examination results will be announced in the month of May 2018.
- The admit cards will be available for mains exams during the month of June 2018.
- The mains SBI PO exam will be held in the same month and that is June 2018. The exact dates are yet to be announced.
- The mains examination results will be announced in the month of July 2018.
- The admit cards for the interview process will be available from July 2018 Onwards and the dates are yet to be announced.
- The final results dates have not been declared but assumed to be out in October 2018 and will be available soon enough official website at SBI.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants for appearing for the SBI PO EXAM 2018 must be from the following nationalities.
- The appearing applicant has to be a citizen of India.
- The appearing students can also belong to either Nepal or Bhutan.
- The Tibetan refugees who visited India before the month of January in the year 1962 and having a theory of intention to stay permanently in India also eligible to appear for the SBI PO exam.
- Also, the immigrates coming from countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, as well as East African countries like Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, Tanzania, and the Eastern parts of Ethiopia can also appear for the examinations if they have a permanent settlement in India.
The Age Boundaries
Applicants appearing for SBI PO EXAM are required to be under the age limit of 18 years and 27 years.
Age limitations for the different categories are mentioned below.
|PH (GEN)||10 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
SBI PO Recruitment Examination Qualification
- As for now, it is mandatory for the candidates appearing for SBI PO exams to have passed their graduation from a certified and recognized university.
- For the candidates, proof of their 12th certification is required that is the mark sheet of the passing examination has to be produced by or before 1st of August 2018.
SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Examination Pattern
As mentioned earlier the SBI PO examination will be conducted in 3 cases. The first one will be that of preliminary followed by means and finally, there will be an interview round for all the selected students in the main examination.
Here is the pattern for all the examinations following up.
Phase 1: SBI PO Prelims Exam
This will be an online examination and student will be asked to solve the question paper in an hour. The total number of questions in the examination will be 100. It is mandatory for the candidates to at least reach the cutoff for every section.
- The first section is the English language and it is likely to consist a total of 30 questions with maximum marks of 30.
- The second section is numerical ability section which will be consisting of 30 questions and the maximum marks allotted to it are 35.
- The third and the final section is the reasoning ability section which will consist of 35 questions and the maximum marks will be 35 as well.
Phase 1: SBI PO Mains Exam
This will be an online examination and student will be asked to solve the question paper in three hour time. The total number of questions in the examination will be 155. It is mandatory for the candidates to at least reach the cutoff for every section.
- The first section is the reasoning and aptitude and it is likely to hold up a total of 45 questions with maximum marks of 60.
- The second section is data analysis and Interpretation which will be consisting of 35 questions and the maximum marks allotted to it are 60.
- The third is the General/Banking Awareness/Economy section which will consist of 40 questions and the maximum marks will be 40 as well.
- The final section is that of English and it will have 30 questions with maximum marks of 30.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
Candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 600 for the application fee. This is the fee for the General and the OBC. For the SC/ST, the application fee for them is Rs 100.
The application fees can be paid my other for the three ways that are mentioned below.
- With the help of Net Banking
- Credit and Debit Card
- SBI Challan
Total Attempts for SBI PO Exam 2018
The number of attempts for every sector varies.
|SC and ST||No Restrictions|
- The number of attempts for the general category is 4.
- The total number of attempts for the general PWD category is 7.
- For the OBC category, the number of attempts has been narrowed down to 7 as well.
- The OBC PWD category has also the privilege to attempt the exam for at least 7 times.
- The SC and ST category have no restrictions and can give the exams any number of times.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Cut-Off
The cutoff for the SBI PO exam has yet not been decided. As soon as the date of the examination is scheduled, the cut-off will be declared and updated on the official website of SBI PO Exam. Candidates can then know how much preparation they need to qualified.
SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Results
The results of the SBI PO Exam process have not been announced on the official website. The shortlisted candidates will be further called up to attend the MAINS exams. This will be followed up by the Interview Process.