SBI SO 2018 recruitment is going to be again on the fire soon! State Bank of India is considered as one of the renowned banks in India. A large number of candidates have applied for SBI SO recruitment 2018 process. The competitive SBI SO 2018 Exam is considered as one the most popular in India. It offers the career of pride and prestige, and help people building career in the banking sector under Government of India.
Now SBI is going to recruit special cadre officer from all over India. This is a golden opportunity for all government job aspirants. In this column, all the details regarding its SBI SO recruitment 2018 procedure are stated. The interested candidate could go through this article and avail all the details regarding the same.
This article comprises details like selection process, SBI SO 2018 eligibility criteria, SBI SO exams, SBI SO 2018 Notification, SBI SO 2018 cut-off, SBI SO 2018 exam pattern, SBI SO 2018 syllabus, SBI SO 2018 admit card & at last SBI SO 2018 results.
- 1 SBI SO 2018 Notification
- 2 Important Dates Related to SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- 3 Process to Apply SBI SO 2018 Online
- 4 SBI SO 2018 Application Fee Details
- 5 SBI SO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SBI SO 2018 Selection Procedure
- 7 SBI SO 2018 Exam Pattern
- 8 SBI SO 2018 Syllabus
- 9 Some Information About SBI SO 2018 Exam Notification
- 10 Some Information About SBI SO 2018 Selection Process
- 11 SBI SO 2018 Admit card
- 12 Expected SBI SO 2018 Cut-Off For Selection
- 13 SBI SO 2018 Results
SBI SO 2018 Notification
- Name of Organisation: State Bank of India
- Job Location: All over India
- Job role: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 407
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
- Total 14 centers all over India will conduct State Bank of India SO examination as listed on the official website.
You can also check the official notification here on official SBI website.
Important Dates Related to SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- Online registration of the application by the candidate: 16th January 2018
- Last date for online registration of the application by the candidate: 4th February 2018
- Starting with online payment of application fee: 16th January 2018
- Last date of online payment of application fee: 4th February 2018
- Download of admit card for SBI SO 2018 recruitment examination: 12th February 2018
- Date of examination of SBI SO 2018 recruitment process: 25th February 2018
Process to Apply SBI SO 2018 Online
Candidate can only apply through online mode. The following steps stated below will help you with State Bank of India SO registration
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India.
- Open the link to the recruitment process.
- You should keep ready the scan documents like your photograph, signature for uploading in the form.
- Make sure you have updated all the original details and used the correct contact number & E-mail address.
- Submit the application form.
- Make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card/Online Banking/wallets or any other online payment method. (NOTE- Application fee could be paid through online mode only)
- Save and take out the print of application form for future reference.
- Keep the user ID and password for future use.
SBI SO 2018 Application Fee Details
|Category||Application fee inclusive of all taxes|
|OBC NCL||Rs 600/-|
SBI SO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: minimum age 20 years and maximum age 30 years (relaxation will be offered to the candidate belongs to reservation category ST/SC- 5 years, PWD-10 years, OBC (non-creamy layer) – 3 years, Ex-servicemen- 5 years).
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidate must have relevant knowledge of the computer system and its application.
- Education Qualifications required:
- Post: Assistant Manager (system)
Applicants must have a B.E/B. Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Application/Computer Science/Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communications/ Electronics &Telecommunications.
Applicant should have some relevant knowledge of computer programming from a deemed organization.
- Post: Test lead, Developer & tester
The Applicants must be graduated in engineering from a government recognized institute/University.
The candidate must have experience in IT sector.
- Post: Manager and Assistant Manager (Technician)
Applicant needs to have a full-time Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Econometrics/ Applied Statistics.
Must have minimum experience of 1 years is mandatory for this post.
- Post: Technology Relationship Manager (Tech RMS)
The Applicant must be a graduate in Engineering from any recognized and deemed Institution /University.
If the candidate has MBA degree then it will be more preferable.
Minimum 8 years of experience is required in Business/IT.
SBI SO 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidate had to go through two phase of recruitment process which will judge the overall eligibility of the candidate.
In this process, a sufficient number of candidates of each category will be shortlisted as per the applicant application details. Those applicants will be appearing for online examination for SBI SO 2018 selection.
Group Exercise and interview
In this process, all the candidates shortlisted for the online examination has to undergo the group exercise and interview for the final selection procedure. The group exercise carries 20 marks and interview carry 30 marks. The cut-off for each of the process will be decided by the State Bank of India.
SBI SO 2018 Exam Pattern
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative analysis
- General awareness
Total question= 170
Total time= 135 mins
The process of Group discussion and Personal interview will carry 50 marks
SBI SO 2018 Syllabus
- Rearrangement of sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Error corrections
- Unseen Passages
- Cloze test
- Para jumbles
- One word substitutions
- Phrase replacement
For Reasoning Ability
- Blood relations
- Decision making
- Mirror images
- Cubes & dice
- Decision Making
- Number ranking
- Alphabet series
- Machine input output
- Decision making
- Verbal reasoning
- Linear seating arrangements
- Double line-up
- Order & ranking
- Circular seating arrangements
- Scheduling etc.
For General Awareness
- Current events
- Important dates
- Sports information
- General politics
- Scientific research
- Countries & Capitals
- Indian constitution
- Financial awareness
- Banking awareness
- Static general knowledge
- Economics etc.
For Quantitative ability
- Simple interest &compound interest
- Profit & loss
- Number systems
- Time, work & distance
- HCF & LCM
- Data interpretations
- Ration & proportions
- Number series
- Speed distance & time
- Mixture allegation
- Data sufficiency etc.
Some Information About SBI SO 2018 Exam Notification
- SBI SO exam will be conducted by State Bank of India authority.
- There will be a deduction of one-fourth marks against each wrong answer.
- There will be some rules and regulation under which candidate have to score minimum marks for qualifying in the further recruitment process.
Some Information About SBI SO 2018 Selection Process
For Group discussion and Personal Interview
- Once the candidates get qualified for the online test, candidates have to further appear for Group discussion.
- For each vacancy, candidates will be called for the process of group discussion followed by personal interview.
- The candidates who will finally get selected in all the processes will be appointed as an official of State Bank of India.
SBI SO 2018 Admit card
The SBI SO Admit Card process will be available on the official website of State Bank of India from 12th February 2018 onwards.
Following details will be enlisted in the admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s category
- Candidate’s age
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam time & venue
- Reporting time
Expected SBI SO 2018 Cut-Off For Selection
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
Recommended Books to Study for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- State bank of India specialist officer exam (E)
- Professional knowledge for State bank of India/ IBPS officer examination 2nd edition
Publisher: Disha expert
SBI SO 2018 Results
After the commencement of the examination, State Bank of India is expected to release its results within one month of the examination date.
Documents along with SBI SO Admit Card should be taken at the examination hall
- Identity verification documents like PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD, DRIVING LICENSE, AADHAR CARD, BANK PASSBOOK, PASSPORT (the document should contain photo and signature of the candidate).
- Address verification documents like AADHAR CARD, DRIVING LICENSE, PASSPORT, and BANK PASSBOOK (the documents should contain the address of the candidate).
Important instruction to be followed while appearing for SBI SO 2018 Exam
- Candidate should read all the instruction stated in the admit card.
- No electronic gadgets will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidate should report to the examination center 15mins prior to the time of scheduled time of examinations.
- Candidate should follow all the rules.
Some tips while preparing for SBI SO 2018 Selection Process
- The SBI SO recruitment all depends on the sectional weight one need to qualify with at least minimum marks in each section. So, don’t think of neglecting any of the section. So the candidate should be aware of all the sections in the SBI SO recruitment process.
- Keep the pattern of the paper in mind while preparing and also go through all the topics enlisted in the syllabus.
- Keep updated with the cut-off marks so that it would be easier for the candidate to qualify for it.
- At the times of SBI SO 2018 Exam try to solve the question in the trickiest way and in the minimum time because here time plays a crucial role.
- After preparing for the examination try to solve the previous year question papers because sometimes the questions repeat and one could easily solve them.
- Try solving mock test which is easily available on the internet and even in the bookstores, they will help in brushing up the topics.
- Keep tracking the latest notifications from the official website.
- Try to complete the SBI SO 2018 Exam paper within the time limit and answer the doubtful questions keeping in mind about negative marking scheme.