SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 examination is conducted on a national level and the opportunity is available for all the candidates to appear in trying their luck in the examination. SSC that is Staff Selection Commission Central police organization is aimed to provide services bring opportunities for the police organization.
The various sectors in which the students can enroll themselves are the sub-inspector posts, inspector in the central police organization. They are further branched into CRPF, ITBP, and CISF. As we already know the influence of police organizations, that is why the examination is conducted in the national level so that each and every aspirant wish to join and be a part of these organizations can involve themselves and appear for the examination.
- 0.1 The Examination Stages of SSC CPO 2018 Recruitment
- 0.2 Details of the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Exam
- 1 SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 2 SSC CPO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SSC CPO 2018 Recruitment Syllabus
- 4 SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Registration Form
- 5 SSC CPO 2018 Vacancy Information/Details
The Examination Stages of SSC CPO 2018 Recruitment
The SSC CPO examinations have their headquarters in New Delhi as well now. Talking about this exam stages of SSC CPO 2018 they are as follows.
The examination will be conducted in 3 successful stages. Students qualifying in the first stage rather the first level will be eligible and capable to go through the physical test that will be conducted in the next level.
After the successful completion of the physical test, the appearing candidates will have to go through another written examination. Board is written examinations will be MCQs and there is not a lot of things to worry about.
Details of the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Exam
Here are all the details that one might require while appearing for the SSC CPO 2018.
The level of the examination for this year will be National. However, talking about the mode of test the entire examination will be paper and pen based. The authority that they will be inclined to be Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Here is all the list of dates that one would require knowing before they actually appear for the examination of SSC CPO 2018.
|1.||Release of Application form||30th June 2018|
|2.||Release of Admit cards||15 June 2018|
|3.||SSC CPO 2018 date of Paper 1 examination||Starts from 30 June 2018|
|4.||SSC CPO 2018 date of Paper 2 examination||10th October 2018|
|5.||Final Result||Most Probably 15th December 2018|
The application form will be available to the candidates from the month of June and the date assigned for the same is 30th June 2018. Candidates are required to fill up the application form as soon as they are available on the official website.
The admit cards of SSC CPO 2018 can be availed by the candidates from the month of June itself. The data assigned for the same is 15 June 2018.
Here is the most important segment and that is the date of examination. The SSC CPO 2018 examinations will be conducted from 30th of June 2018.
SSC CPO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
This is one important aspect that is appearing candidates for SSC CPO will have to keep in their minds and that is the eligibility criteria. One can appear in the available post only and only if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The first is Nationality. All the candidates appearing in the examination must be a citizen of India.
- Secondly, the candidates have to complete a graduation in any discipline. Degree must be from a recognized university or college whatsoever.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories will have relaxation in the aggregate marks so this will bring them fewer worries.
- For the different courses, different eligibility criteria and students appearing in the examination can know about it from the official website of SSC CPO.
SSC CPO 2018 Recruitment Syllabus
The syllabus of SSC CPO is classified into two tiers and they are as follows.
The Tier 1 of SSC CPO 2018 will consist of general Intelligence section and reasoning, general awareness section, and English comprehension.
The Tier 2 of SSC CPO 2018 will have four papers. The Paper I will consist of quantitative ability and the Paper II will consist of English Language and Comprehension, Paper III will have statistics and the final Paper IV will consist of General Studies i.e. Finance and Economics.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Cut-Off
The cutoff for the SSC CPO exam has yet not been decided. As soon as the date of the examination is scheduled, the cut-off will be declared and updated on the official website of SSC CPO Exam. Candidates can then know how much preparation they need to qualified.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Results
The results of the SSC CPO Exam process have not been announced on the official website. The shortlisted candidates will be further called up to attend the MAINS exams. This will be followed up by the Interview Process.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Registration Form
Candidates will have the privilege to go through the application process of SSC CPO examination from the month of June. The application form will be available online on the SSC official website. Candidates are required to have an eye on them and to download them as soon as they are available there.
The candidate will have the privilege to fill the application form online.
All the appearing candidates will have to pay any amount of Rs. 100 as application see with the help of the credit card, debit card or either net banking.
Preparation of SSC CPO
All the aspirants for appearing in the SSC CPO examination will have to have their focus intact while they begin with their preparation.
The aspirants have to have a good study of the syllabus and prepare their study plan accordingly. It is important to have focused because the syllabus is a little vast and it will need a lot of concentration to conduct their studies.
Students can download the syllabus and read all the topics that will pop up on the question paper. Along with that also have a view of the examination pattern which will help them know the type of questions is going to come across.
There are two ways to study that is either self-studies or join of some coaching institute for better reference and a guideline. Students are also UPTU solved previous year question paper and make a note of it. Sample paper solving also helps in getting a deep study and knowing about what kind of questions they will meet in the coming future for their SSC CPO examination.
SSC CPO 2018 Vacancy Information/Details
The total number of available vacancies for the SSC CPO examination for this year has gone up to 2221. The examination will be held online and the total vacancy details for the post are coming right up.
|sub-inspector||786||Pay scale for Level 6 will be Rs. 35400 - Rs. 112400 as group B.|
|Sub Inspector executive- Male||616||For level 6 will be Rs. 35400 - Rs. 112400|
|Sub Inspector executive- Female||256||For level 6 will be Rs. 35400 - Rs. 112400|
|Assistant Sub Inspector executive||563||For level 6 will be Rs. 29200 - Rs. 92300|
- The sub-inspector post will have a total vacancy of 786. The pay scale for the same belonging to level 6 will be Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400 and they will be classified and put into group B.
- The next day Sub Inspector executive and they will have a total vacancy of 616. Pay scale for the same belonging to level 6 will be Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400. This post is however for the Male category only.
- Then comes Sub Inspector executive and they will have a total vacancy of 256. Pay scale for the same belonging to level 6 will be Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400. This post is however in the Female category.
- Finally comes the Assistant Sub Inspector executive and they will have a total vacancy of 563. Pay scale for the same belonging to level 6 will be Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300.