The SSC MTS 2017 Re-Examination dates have been released by the Staff Sectional Commission. These dates were published on 28th August for Paper-I. There was a total of 19,95,813 candidates who appeared for the SSC MTS Re-Exam. The official notification about SSC MTS Recruitment can be checked by the candidates to know more about the SSC MTS 2017 Exam. SSC keeps updating its news feeds to let the people know about the current and upcoming exams, posts or jobs like recently added SSC CHSL etc.
The news had been out that the SSC MTS paper was leaked for both the shifts on 14th of May, which is the reason why the MTS Paper-I examination which was scheduled to be in April, had been canceled.
The SSC MTS exam is also known as the multitasking staff recruitment exam. It is a non-technical staff recruitment examination, and the vacancies in group-C are filled by this recruitment process. It is held every year, and many job vacancies are filled through it.
A large number of candidates apply for this examination. How to apply, when to apply, the syllabus, all of it has been mentioned in this article itself. The application form for this SSC MTS examination is available on their official website which is ssc.nic.in.
- 1 SSC MTC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- 2 SSC MTC 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 SSC MTS 2017 Application Form:
- 4 SSC MTS 2017 Application Fee:
- 5 SSC MTS 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 6 SSC MTS 2017 Syllabus:
- 7 SSC MTS Recruitment Cut off 2017:
- 8 SSC MTS Recruitment Result 2017:
SSC MTC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
The total number of vacant seats which are available this year is 8300. This determines the recruitment of the multi-tasking non-technical staff.
Name of the post: Multi-tasking non-technical staff
Number of available positions: 8300
SSC MTC 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 10th class or any of its equivalent, which is recognized by any government institute or board.
Age Relaxation: If candidates come under the category of reservation, there is some age relaxation available for them.
|General||18 years-25 years|
SSC MTC 2017 Important Dates:
|24th Dec 2016||SSC MTS 2017 Online Registration starts|
|3rd Feb 2017||SSC MTS 2017 Online Registration ends|
|1st Week of Sept 2017||SSC MTS Paper-I Admit Card 2017|
|16th Sep to 31st Oct 2017||SSC MTS Paper-I Re-Exam Date|
|15th January 2018||MTS Paper-I Result Declaration Date|
|To be updated soon||Admit Card for Descriptive Test (Paper-II)|
|To be updated soon||Descriptive Test|
|To be updated soon||Final Result|
SSC MTS 2017 Application Form:
How to apply in steps:
- Go to the SSC official website (www.ssc.nic.in). There you will find the application form. Download it. The last date to submit this form is the 3rd of Feb 2017.
- After you have downloaded the form, it can be filled on the official website itself, which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- All the details which have been asked of it are to be filled very carefully.
- Having the identity proof on you will help in filling the form.
- All the details are to be filled correctly. Check it twice before you submit the form.
- Have a scanned copy of your passport size photograph. Crop it to the required size which is mentioned in the form. Upload it.
- Next, the mode of payment is to be selected.
- After you have submitted the form, you will get the mail that shall confirm it.
SSC MTS 2017 Application Fee:
Candidates belonging to the General category need to pay a fee charge of Rs. 100, and women/ SC/ ST/ physically handicapped and ex-servicemen are not required to pay any application fees. The payment for the SSC MTS Exam is to be done by SBI bank only. Challan can also be used to pay the fees for the form, in which case it has to be sent to the address which is mentioned in the form. The payment can also be made through SBI net banking or the usage of debit or credit card.
It is to be noted that fees paid are not refunded in any case.
PAY SCALE SSC MTS:
The SSC MTS posts lie in group C. The salary starts from Rs. 21,715 per month.
This year the SSC MTS posts will get an approximate salary of Rs. 2,54,000 a year.
SSC MTS 2017 Exam Pattern:
The below tabular form has the details regarding the SSC MTS Recruitment exam pattern. It consists of two papers, with a total of 200 marks.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Paper-I General English||25||25|
Short Essay/ Letter
SSC MTS 2017 Syllabus:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Speed Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Number Series
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Mixture problems
- Coding Decoding
- Word formation
- Arranging words in Meaningful order or Dictionary order
- Venn diagram
- Directions & Distances
- Blood Relations
- Missing Number
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrase or Idiom Meaning
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction
- Error Spotting
- Indian History
- Physics and Space Science
- Computer & Mobile Technology
- Diseases, pollution
- Current Affairs
- GK- Sports, People in News, Books
- Dates, Portfolios, Schemes
SSC MTS 2017 Selection Procedure:
- The selection process of SSC MTS Recruitment starts with the online written examination.
- The written examination has two papers: an objective and a descriptive type.
- Candidates who will qualify the objective paper will get to sit for the descriptive paper.
- The descriptive paper checks the basic English skills of the candidate.
- The documents of the candidate are verified after they successfully pass the examination.
- Those who also qualify the descriptive test are called for an interview.
- The results will be updated on the official website.
SSC MTS Recruitment Cut off 2017:
The board shall release the cut off marks along with the result itself. The expected cut off scores has been provided in the table below.
|Category||Expected cut-off marks|
SSC MTS Recruitment Result 2017:
The SSC MTS Tier-I Result is expected to be out in January 2018. The date cannot be confirmed still but is expected to be 15th January 2018.