SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 looks forward to organizing an All India Level competition for the entrance examination. This is done for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment of Grade “C” and Grade “D”. The exam is conducted every year by SSC taking into account the stenographer and to read them as well. This is an open department working all across the nation. Basically, the recruitment process will, in general, involve two basic stages: The first one will be a written test. This will be followed by a skill test. After the successful conduction of these two stages, the students will be further taken into account by the respective departments. SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 official dates for the examination I get to be out soon but as far as the tentative dates are concerned, the release date will be in the second week of June 2018.
- 1 The Important Dates for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- 2 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment Application Form
- 4 Procedure to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
- 5 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
- 6 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Cut-Off
The Important Dates for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
|Application form submission Starts from||June 2018|
|Last date for Filling up form||2nd of July 2018|
|Admit card||August 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Examination date||2nd week of September 2018|
|Result declaration||October 2018|
|Skill test||December 2018|
|Final results||March 2019|
- The online application form submission will start from the second week of June 2018.
- For filling up the application form, the last concerned dates for the same will be 2nd of July 2018.
- The admit card for the concerned examinations will be issued in August 2018.
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 examination dates have assumed to be in the 2nd week of September 2018.
- The dates for the result declaration have been scheduled for the month of October 2018.
- There will be a skill test as well which will be held in the month of December 2018.
- The final results are to be announced in the year 2019 and that too in the month of March.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates for appearing for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 are required to follow and belong to the nationalities.
- The appearing candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The appearing candidates can also belong to either Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidates who are a part of the Tibetan refugees and have visited India before the month of January in the year 1962 and having a theory of intention to stay permanently in India also eligible to appear for the SSC recruitment examination.
- Also, the immigrates coming from countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, as well as East African countries like Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, Tanzania, and the Eastern parts of Ethiopia can also appear for the examinations if they have a permanent settlement in India.
Candidates are required to be under the age limit of 18 years and 27 years.
Age limitations for the different categories are mentioned below.
|3.||PH (GEN)||10 years|
|4.||PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
|5.||PH (OBC)||13 years|
|6.||Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||3 years|
|7.||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|8.||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
- It is important for the candidates appearing for SSC Stenographer Recruitment to have passed their 12th examination from a certified board.
- The proof of the same is required that is the mark sheet of the passing examination has to be produced by or before 1st of August 2018.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment Application Form
As far as the dates for the application form release have been concerned, the release date for the forms yet not released.
The application forms are to be released by the second week of June and that is the consumption.
Candidates can avail the form after they are released from the website of SSC and nowhere else as for now.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
Students will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100 for the application fee.
The fees can be paid my other for the three ways that are mentioned below.
- With the help of Net Banking
- Credit and Debit Card
- SBI Challan
Procedure to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
The application portal for SSC Stenographer 2018 has not been open yet.
The major steps involved while filling up the application form are coming right up.
- The candidates have to visit the official website portal at SSC.
- After looking at all the sections available, the candidates are required to look for the registration section.
- The candidates are required to fill up the registration form. The point to be noted is that this one is a one-time registration form.
- The candidates are required to fill up all the credentials related to them like the personal information, as well as their contact and birth details too.
- Followed with, also required to submit all the documents that are necessary for the application procedure like their scanned photographs, mark sheets, scanned signatures etc.
- After the registration process is taken care of, the candidates will be given a registration ID along with the password on the phone. If not the phone the password in the ID will reach the email addresses that they have provided.
- The candidates that will have to pay the application fee for the papers.
- Finally, the candidates are advised to take out a printout of the application form so that they can have a record of their forms.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment Examination Pattern
|S. No.||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Reasoning and Intelligence||50||50|
|2.||General awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|3.||English language and Comprehension||100||100|
The SSC Stenographer exam will continue for 2 hours and 40 minutes.
The total number of questions available in the question paper will be 200 question will carry a total of 1 mark. The paper will consist of three different sections that are three different subjects.
The first subjects will be that of general reasoning and intelligence and will consist of 50 marks as well as 50 questions.
The second is general awareness which will also have a total of 50 questions along with the maximum marks which are 50.
The third subject is English language and comprehension and it will consist of a total of 100 questions and the maximum marks allotted to it will be 100.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
The SSC Stenographer 2018 examinations will soon be able to pull out their admit cards and they are most likely to be available for the coming year in the month of August.
Generally, the date scheduled is the third week of August. The authorities are not requested to pull out any admit cards and neither they are given the privilege to issue any admit card.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Cut-Off
The cutoff for SSC Stenographer 2018 has yet not been decided. As soon as the date of the examination is scheduled, the cut off will be updated on the official website of SSC. Students can then know how much preparation they need to qualified.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Results
The results of the SSC Stenographer recruitment process will be out in the month of October 2018. The shortlisted candidates will be further called up to attend the skill test as well as the typing test.
However, results of the examinations will be out in the month of March 2019 which is a long way from now.