TCIL recruitment 2018 in on the top of the searches results from this month and we all know why. Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) is an engineering & prime consultancy firm. It is owned by the Government of India Public Sector Enterprise beneath the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications, and Government of India. If you are searching for TCIL recruitment 2018 then keep reading this article because in this article I will share all the necessary updates about TCIL recruitment which you need to know like TCIL Job Vacancy, TCIL Job openings etc.
It is one unit of Indian Telecommunications Service. ITS was previously known as Telegraph Engineering Service Class I. It was established in 1978 for giving Indian telecom skill in all grounds of telecom, IT and Civic to enhancing countries around the world. TCIL was initially set up with speculation of 10 lakhs. It is present in 45 countries including Middle East, Africa, and Europe. This firm holds existence in Kenya in collaboration with Airtel Kenya. In Saudi Arabia, this firm holds existence with NESMA groups.
It has performed many E-governance projects including optical fiber on power transmission lines, VSAT networks, GSM systems and radio trunking projects. TCIL is also expanded in the area of civic works. In the year of 2012, the company worth was 420crore. It is a company of Miniratna in Ministry of Communications & IT. In era from 2010-2011 the financial year, the total turnover of the company was approximated to 1833 crore rupee. TCIL also gives the training in the field of IT & Telecom. TCIL recruitment is conduction its work in many parts of the globe comprising Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Nepal, Kuwait, Mauritius, & Bhutan.
This firm gives a very dignified and prosperous job to its candidate, where this even allow them to utilize their skills at best. TCIL recruitment is counted as one the big telecommunications and IT firm in India where new innovations and technologies are welcomed with prestige.Its work incorporates maintenance & implementation of fiber optic network.
Presently TCIL is working on big projects in maintenance in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including Saudi National Fibre Network which costs around 10 million Saudi riyals periodically. TCIL is also expanding it works in IT sector running projects in African countries named Senegal & Nigeria.It is a matter of pride to be a part of TCIL and serve nation using ones skillful and practical knowledge.
So if you are thinking of applying for TCIL Recruitment 2018 then keep reading this column and be a part of the renowned and esteemed organization.TCIL company have 30% share inBhartiHexacom, a joint company with BhartiAirtel. In 2014 month of September, TCIL announced its plan for selling this stake by mid-2015 to raise funds.
The curious candidates can use this opportunity of TCIL recruitment 2018 by going through this article for more details on the same.
- 1 About TCIL recruitment 2018
- 2 TCIL Recruitment selection procedure
- 3 How to apply for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited recruitment 2018
- 4 Other important details About TCIL Recruitment 2018
About TCIL recruitment 2018
|Recruiting organization||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)|
|Post name||Electrical Engineers on a contract basis|
|TCIL Job Vacancy||02|
|Category||TCIL Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Walk-ins||13th Feb 2018|
|Ending Walk-in||13th Feb 2018|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- per month & consolidated|
|Age limit||Maximum age attend 35 years as on 1st January 2018|
|Contract Period||6 months|
|Selection Process||Selection is based on interview with the candidate|
|Venue of interview||TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi–110048|
Minimum Qualifications for TCIL recruitment 2018
The candidate should have pursued Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (B.E/B.TECH) in the department of Electrical/ Mechanical from a renowned University/Institute or have pursued the diploma in the department of Electrical/Mechanical from recognized University/Institute.
Minimum Experience required for TCIL Jobs 2018
Attaining 5 years of post-qualification practice in Commissioning &Installation of Electrical Mechanical Plumbing (IBMS, HVAC & Fire Fighting) system in malls, large story building for BE/B.Tech graduated candidates.
Candidate should have 7 years of post-qualification practice in commissioning & Installation of Electrical Mechanical plumbing (IBMS, HVAC & Fire Fighting) system in malls, large story building for diploma graduated candidates.
TCIL Recruitment selection procedure
The candidates who are going to appear for the recruitment process must bring their updated resume, and each and every credential they have at the time of being interviewed.
How to apply for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited recruitment 2018
- Log in to the official website of http://www.tcil-india.com/new/
- Open Notification & application form of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Jobs
- Fill the required details like your academic qualification, experience, skill and other details as per the instructions
- Complete the TCIL Jobs Application Form as suggested
Other important details About TCIL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the post applied for.
- Before applying they must keep documents ready to be shown like-
- The date of birth proof.
- The identity card for proof of residence.
- All the educational documents that make the person eligible to apply for the post.
- The proof for caste and category, if applicable.
- Professional experience certificates, if any, that will help the candidate with the necessary exemptions.
- Latest photographs and signatures, for the verification process.
- The candidates need to carry latest and original identity proof like- aadhar card, PAN card, driver’s license, voter’s card etc.
- The candidates must take print out of the application form and keep it for their further reference.
- For any additional details, visit the official website of the TCIL and attend the recruitment process in the designated time for the better selection procedure.
- Be on time for the selection process.
- Age consideration of OBC/ST/SC will be as per the government rules.
- Experience is mandatory for the candidate to apply for the post.
- The posting of the selected candidate can be anywhere in India so be prepared for that notice.
- No DA/TA is going to be paid in the process of walk-in interview
- Interested candidate, please bring your every academic and other credentials.
- Candidate must bring their two recent passport sized photograph.
- In case the candidate got selected, he/she will be hired on contract basis.
- For any other information visit the official site of TCIL.