Tata Consultancy Services, TCS recruitment drive for the year 2017 is to be held soon for freshers and professionals who are experienced. The NextStep TCS job openings in India have their vacancies opened for IT internship jobs and engineers. Well, the students who are interested can apply for the same through the official website of TCS and apply for the further process.
It is also advised to the students to practice TCS placement papers for the exams in order to crack the TCS exams. The TCS recruitment process will consist basically of three rounds which will include Written Test followed by Technical round and finally HR Interview. All the necessary details about the same are provided below.
TCS Recruitment Details
|Name of the Company||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Qualification Required||B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, PG, All Graduates|
|Location||Any part of India like Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai|
|Job Description||Trainee, Assistant Software Engineer, Software Engineer|
|Pay scale Offered||3.0 Lakhs to 3.25 Lakhs annually|
TCS Job Openings
- Android Developer
- Python Developer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer
- iOS Developer
- Process Owner
- Cloud Sales Architect
- .Net Developer
- Software Tester
- SEO Expert
- CMS Programmers
- Business Analyst
- Cloud Architects
- Sterling Integrator
- Node JS Developer
- Linux Programmer
- Oracle Developer
- SalesForce Admin
- Hadoop Jobs
- Cloud Architects
- Web Methods Vacancies
- Angular JS Developer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Informatica Jobs
- ASP Net Recruitment
- Big Data Jobs
- AJAX Developer
- Server Administrator
- Digital Marketing
- SQL Programmer
- Server Administrator
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Mobile Engineers
- Business Analysts
TCS Recruitment Process of Selection
The Tata Consultancy Service recruitment process will consist of three rounds that each eligible candidate will have to pass through. The following tests involved are as follows.
- TCS Aptitude Test Online – The exam will contain 30 questions followed by Essay writing.
- Technical Round – The Coding round will consist of programming language including C, C++, and more
- HR Interview will include a face to face interview.
TCS Criteria for Eligibility
- The entry-level engineers are the ones who are eligible to apply through TCS careers in the Nextstep portal.
- Candidates who are applying in the process should be flexible to work in any shifts which include night shifts as well.
- Candidates should possess good skills of communication and must be able to communicate well with others.
- Candidate must have good performance results from class Xth.
- The candidates who have already appeared in the recruitment process or have appeared for an interview for TCS in the past 6 months are not eligible to register themselves.
- The official registration link can help the candidates to apply online.
TCS Recruitment Age Credibility
The candidates who are eligible to appear in TCS exams are not supposed to have an age limit less than 18 years. However, the upper age relaxation limit for the SC/ST category is to be decided by the committee later.
TCS Recruitment Application Form
- Start with visiting the online official website of TCS.
- If you have already registered then you are advised to use your registration or mail ID to login into the page.
- In case you are new, you will be asked to register yourself.
- The registered ID and password will be sent to your email account.
- Use the same on the login page to log yourself in.
- After you have successfully logged in, on the left-hand side, there will be a list of menus which will include all the necessary things.
- Choose the first option ‘Fill the Application Form”
- A declaration page will pop up, make sure to accept it and continue forward.
- Then, further, the other details will be asked if you like your Academic Qualifications, General details, and so on. Fill all the details very correctly.
- After you are done with all the process, make sure to watch a preview of the form before downloading it.
- Look for any corrections if it is needed.
- Finally, accept the terms and condition and download the PDF version of the application form for further implications.