The Telangana Junior Inter Public Exam Results which is simply the Telangana intermediate 1st year Supply/ Betterment/ Improvement results are to be released.
The Intermediate result 2017 for Inter Part-I and Inter Part-II will be declared on 16th April 2017. The students who had taken this particular exam will now be able to check their results which shall be put up on the official website of TSBIE, that is given at bie.telangana.gov.in.
The TS Inter results are to be released on 16th April 2017 which is a Sunday. The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education has done its best to bring out the results as early as possible.
Along with the results, the TS Board also released the TS Inter Advanced Supply 2017 Exam Time Table which is particularly meant to allow the students to have a chance to write the exams again.
After a month of the date when the regular Inter results are given out, the supplementary exams are conducted, and this happens every year.
For this advanced exam, all the students will be provided with a new hall ticket, which will have their details as well as the exam center where they will have to take their exams.
These papers will be corrected as soon as possible, and the result of this Inter Advanced exam will be given out in the 1st week of June.
The Telangana Intermediate Board also has this provision for the candidates who have taken the exams and have qualified in all the subjects, to have a chance at improving their scores in any particular subject that they desire to. This can be done if the candidates take the Improvement or Betterment exams.
Now regarding the scores in this Improvement exam, if the candidate scores greater marks than the score they had attained in the previous exam, then the new marks will be considered, but in case the student scores lower marks than the previously scored marks, the higher will be considered. The results of this betterment exam will be given out in the 1st week of June.
About Telangana Board
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) was established by the Telangana State Government in the year 2014. The main office of the board is located in Nampally, Hyderabad.
The main motive of this board is to regulate and conduct the TS Intermediate Exams each year.
- Name of the Board: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education
- Name of the examination: TS Intermediate Examination 2017-18
- Date of the examination: 1st March 2017 to 18th March 2017
- Results date: 16th April 2017
- Official Website: bie.telangana.gov.in
Regarding the Supplementary Results:
- Name of the Board: TSBIE Board
- Name of the Examination: TS Inter 1st year Supply Exam
- Start Date of Examination: 15th May 2017
- End Date of Examination: 23rd May 2017
- Timings: 09:00 A.M to 12:00 noon
- Results Release Date: 1st week of June 2017
The practical examinations are scheduled to take place from 24th May 2017 to 28th May 2017
Ethics and Human Values Examination will be conducted on 29th May 2017 from 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M
Environmental Education Examination will happen on 30th May 2017 from 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M
The TSBIE conducts the Intermediate examinations for various groups of Mathematics, Science, Arts, History, and others. It then releases the TS Inter results for all the groups.
The Betterment or Improvement examinations are also conducted by it for those who have scored fewer marks or may have missed their examinations due to one or the other reasons.
It also offers education for various groups like MPC, BIPC, CEC, HEC, and MEC. The results are released name wise, roll number wise, school wise, college wise, district wise and subject wise.
Steps to Check Your TS Inter Results 2017
- Visit the official website http://bie.telangana.gov.in/ or any other educational or result declaration website such as www.vidyavision.com
- Then click on the link given as TS Inter 1st Year Result 2017.
- Enter all the information which is being asked of you.
- Once you have verified that all the given details are correct, click on the submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- The screen will display your result.
- Check all your details carefully.
- Take a printout of your result which may be required for future reference.
- This way you’ll be able to check TS inter results.