This is one of the best schemes that the Uttar Pradesh State Government has come forward with, the Berojgari Bhatta scheme is a boon to most of the citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
The youth of the state are to be properly linked with this scheme are to be a part of the UP sewayojan.
This program is popular with the name, Berojgari Bhatta Yojana and for the same, the online registration forms have now been released on their official website which is under the category, Department of Employment, Uttar Pradesh. The online website for registering yourself is sewayojan.up.nic.in. This is a shout out for all the youth out there; this is the right time to avail this benefit and be a part of this wonderful deal.
To those candidates who are unemployed and are hoping to get a job soon, all you have to do is walk to the service office to get your application forms or just fill the form online under the Department of Unemployment.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Sewayojan Scheme Explanation
This scheme is mostly concerned with the youth who are unemployed and are deprived of employment opportunities. This was one of the major steps taken by Directorate General of Rehabilitation and Employment in serving the candidates with what they deserve.
The entire candidates who take an initiative and register themselves under this Berojgari Bhatta plan are likely to receive an amount of Rs. 1,000 from The Uttar Pradesh government.
According to the Yojana, a total of 1 lac job seekers will be given job opportunities by the government of the state and for the same; they have established a separate department.
Everything that UP Berojgari Bhatta Sewayojan Scheme includes
To begin with, the candidates who are seeking for a job have to first register themselves and after they are done with the registration, they must collect the hard copy of the same. Further, the candidate will forward the same to the department.
Then it is the job of the department to send the registered profiles of the candidates who have registered to those employers who are willing to provide a job and have requested for the candidates.
One thing that the candidate should care about are, the seniority will be prioritized on the basis of the registration date.
There are career counselling sessions especially conducted for the candidates so that they don’t miss out on any opportunity and are well detailed and informed. Except this, the department also ensures conducting educational fairs that are mainly aimed to invite the private companies for providing more and more plans and opportunities to the candidates.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Sewayojan Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the scheme it is important to know even if you are eligible for the scheme or not, here is all the information you would need related to your eligibility.
- It is important to have a degree of graduation from a well-known renowned institute along with 10th and 12th passing certificates.• If you have finished your higher school even that makes you eligible to apply for the UP Yojana.
- It is necessary that the age of the appearing applicant must be less than 30 years.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must be more than Rs. 36,000 per year.
- There must be a domicile certificate with the candidate proving him to be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If it is a female and is a widow, in that case, the annual income of the family of the female candidate must be more than Rs. 36,000 per year.
- There should be an affidavit of unemployment with the candidate as a proof which would state that the candidate is not preoccupied with a job.
Procedure to Apply for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana | Application Form
- The candidates who are interested in the UP yojana have to go through the process of filling up the form online by Sewayojan by paying a little visit to the website of the employment department or can directly visit from here.
- After you have paid a visit to the website, there is a “Create Free Account” page which will through you to the Free Account Page.
- This page is important and needs all the concentration while filling up, this page will contain all the details and information about the student in the application form page like the Name, City they reside, Date of Birth, Contact Details and so on.
- After filling up the details completely and correctly, it is required to take out a printout of the full application form and the registration certificate as well.
To keep a track on a number of unemployed, the government of Uttar Pradesh has made the entire process strict and well-proof. No candidate can fool the system as the government is supposed to hold all the records concerned with the total number of unemployed.
The web portal will help the candidates to get all the details and information about the current job and keep knowledge of what is happening and where.
Well, the step taken by the Department of Employment, Uttar Pradesh is definitely a bright idea to help the youth of today get all that they had been deprived for.